Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,757 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,252 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1974.
If a dog named Peg - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peg will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peg will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bill Lee
- 1939Harold Reid
- 1947Carl Giammarese
- 1963Richmond Arquette
- 1970Simone Eriksrud
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1984Barun Sobti
- 1986Kiami Davael
- 1987Kim Kibum
- 1988Paris Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1813Jean Stas, Belgian chemist and physician (d. 1891)
- 1886Ruth Manning-Sanders, Welsh-English author and poet (d. 1988)
- 1904Count Basie, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1984)
- 1945Patty McCormack, American actress and singer
- 1949Daniel Sivan, Israeli scholar and academic
- 1961Stephen Hillenburg, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor
- 1965Jim Bullinger, American baseball player
- 1970Craig Counsell, American baseball player and coach
- 1978Reuben Droughns, American football player and coach
- 1989James Davey, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Jarvis Island is discovered by the crew of the ship, Eliza Frances.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1897Oldsmobile, a brand of American automobiles, is founded.
- 1918World War I: The Second Battle of the Somme begins.
- 1942World War II: The flag of Nazi Germany is installed atop the Mount Elbrus, the highest peak of the Caucasus mountain range.
- 1944Dumbarton Oaks Conference, prelude to the United Nations, begins.
- 1957The Soviet Union successfully conducts a long-range test flight of the R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile.
- 1959United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union. Hawaii’s admission is currently commemorated by Hawaii Admission Day
- 1963Xá Lợi Pagoda raids: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam Special Forces loyal to Ngô Đình Nhu, brother of President Ngo Dinh Diem, vandalizes Buddhist pagodas across the country, arresting thousands and leaving an estimated hundreds dead.
- 2001NATO decides to send a peace-keeping force to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Beaumont, Bobby Davro, Alan Bates, Mercedes McCambridge, Titos Vandis, Karan Singh Grover, Ray Davies, Jason Thompson, Juice Leskinen, Frank Dunlop.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 21, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1964 – Miki Maya, Japanese actress; March 15, 1991 – Kie Kitano, Japanese actress and singer; June 14, 1955 – Kirron Kher, Indian actress and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,291