Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,544 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Topik - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Topik will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Topik will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Jack Weston
- 1952Joe Strummer
- 1961David Morales
- 1961Stephen Hillenburg
- 1965Caryn Mower
- 1978Fay Wolf
- 1983Chantelle Houghton
- 1985Melissa M
- 1996Jamia Simone Nash
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1660Hubert Gautier, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1737)
- 1840Ferdinand Hamer, Dutch bishop and missionary (d. 1900)
- 1915Raquel Rastenni, Danish singer (d. 1998)
- 1926Can Yücel, Turkish poet and translator (d. 1999)
- 1934Paul Panhuysen, Dutch composer (d. 2015)
- 1934Sudhakarrao Naik, Indian lawyer and politician, 13th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2001)
- 1951Eric Goles, Chilean mathematician and computer scientist
- 1961V. B. Chandrasekhar, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1985Nicolás Almagro, Spanish tennis player
- 1989James Davey, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1772King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British forces begin besieging the French outpost at Pondichéry.
- 1897Oldsmobile, a brand of American automobiles, is founded.
- 1911The Mona Lisa is stolen by a Louvre employee.
- 1942World War II: The Guadalcanal Campaign: American forces defeat an attack by Imperial Japanese Army soldiers in the Battle of the Tenaru.
- 1959United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union. Hawaii’s admission is currently commemorated by Hawaii Admission Day
- 1961Motown releases what would be its first #1 hit, “Please Mr. Postman” by The Marvelettes.
- 1982Lebanese Civil War: The first troops of a multinational force lands in Beirut to oversee the Palestine Liberation Organization’s withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
- 2001The Red Cross announces that a famine is striking Tajikistan, and calls for international financial aid for Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Delaney, Etta Baker, Teresa Ganzel, Scott Eastwood, Lady Starlight, Kristine Hermosa, Frankie Jonas, Ben Miller, Stephanie Adams, Jaye Davidson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 21, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1922 – Benno Besson, Swiss-German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006); July 25, 1973 – Michael C. Williams, American actor; August 24, 1961 – Jared Harris, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152