Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1950. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,079 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,360 days or 22.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 850 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1982.
If a dog named Skky - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Skky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Hugh Wilson
- 1944Peter Weir
- 1945Patty McCormack
- 1961David Morales
- 1965Caryn Mower
- 1967Serj Tankian
- 1975Alicia Witt
- 1985Melissa M
- 1987Kim Kibum
- 1990Bo Burnham
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1800Hiram Walden, American general and politician (d. 1880)
- 1869William Henry Ogilvie, Scottish-Australian poet and author (d. 1963)
- 1887James Paul Moody, English sailor (d. 1912)
- 1943Lucius Shepard, American author and critic (d. 2014)
- 1951Chesley V. Morton, American businessman and politician
- 1952Glenn Hughes, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Finders Keepers, Trapeze, Deep Purple, and Black Country Communion)
- 1967Carrie-Anne Moss, Canadian actress
- 1969Josée Chouinard, Canadian figure skater
- 1988Paris Bennett, American singer
- 1988Robert Lewandowski, Polish footballer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1689The Battle of Dunkeld in Scotland.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1852Tlingit Indians destroy Fort Selkirk, Yukon Territory.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1957The Soviet Union successfully conducts a long-range test flight of the R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile.
- 1979Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defects to the United States.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
- 2001NATO decides to send a peace-keeping force to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Holliday, Tommy Ramone, Frank Yablans, Lew Temple, Michael Byrne, Chad Gray, Dudley Sutton, Amanda Redman, Erika Padilla, Scotty Beckett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1950.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1950 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 21st August 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,079 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,360 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 850
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1982
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1974 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1964 (-157)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1982 – Laleh, Iranian-Swedish singer-songwriter and actress; April 2, 1978 – Deon Richmond, American actor and producer; April 1, 1934 – Jim Ed Brown, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Browns) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,951