Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1951. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,208 days or 22.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 833 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1983.
If a dog named Harpua - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harpua will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Harpua will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bill Lee
- 1956Kim Cattrall
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1978Bhumika Chawla
- 1984Eve Torres
- 1990Big Chocolate
- 1990Bo Burnham
- 1991Tess Gaerthé
- 1992Brad Kavanagh
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1869William Henry Ogilvie, Scottish-Australian poet and author (d. 1963)
- 1885Édouard Fabre, Canadian runner (d. 1939)
- 1902Angel Karaliychev, Bulgarian author (d. 1972)
- 1924Chris Schenkel, American sportscaster (d. 2005)
- 1939Festus Mogae, Botswana economist and politician, 3rd President of Botswana
- 1944Perry Christie, Bahamian politician, 3rd Prime Minister of the Bahamas
- 1961David Morales, American DJ and producer
- 1984Alizée, French actress, singer, and dancer
- 1986Brooks Wheelan, American comedian and actor
- 1989Matteo Gentili, Italian footballer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1680Pueblo Indians capture Santa Fe from the Spanish during the Pueblo Revolt.
- 1821Jarvis Island is discovered by the crew of the ship, Eliza Frances.
- 1879The Virgin Mary, along with St. Joseph and St. John the Evangelist, reportedly appears at Knock Shrine in Knock, County Mayo, Ireland.
- 1901The International Secretariat of National Trade Union Centres is founded in Copenhagen.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1918World War I: The Second Battle of the Somme begins.
- 1944Dumbarton Oaks Conference, prelude to the United Nations, begins.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1963Xá Lợi Pagoda raids: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam Special Forces loyal to Ngô Đình Nhu, brother of President Ngo Dinh Diem, vandalizes Buddhist pagodas across the country, arresting thousands and leaving an estimated hundreds dead.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Messier, Gloria Holden, Aaron Lewis, Laura Veirs, Leslie Hendrix, Jamie Oliver, Zöe Lucker, Ariana Grande, Theresa Russell, Julie Carmen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1951.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1951 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 21st August 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1951
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 213 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,208 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 833
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1983
- Age in dog years: 288 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 1952 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1975 (-109)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1903 – Dagmar Nordstrom, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Nordstrom Sisters) (d. 1976); July 27, 1981 – Mari Hoshino, Japanese actress and singer; October 5, 1902 – Larry Fine, American actor and singer (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856