Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mudge - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mudge will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mudge will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1949Loretta Devine
- 1970Cathy Weseluck
- 1970Simone Eriksrud
- 1978Bhumika Chawla
- 1978Fay Wolf
- 1984Barun Sobti
- 1986Kiami Davael
- 1988Whitney Sloan
- 1990Big Chocolate
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1165Philip II of France (d. 1223)
- 1754William Murdoch, Scottish engineer and inventor, created gas lighting (d. 1839)
- 1789Augustin-Louis Cauchy, French mathematician and academic (d. 1857)
- 1915Raquel Rastenni, Danish singer (d. 1998)
- 1916Consuelo Velázquez, Mexican pianist and songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1945Patty McCormack, American actress and singer
- 1951Char Margolis, American psychic medium
- 1962John Korfas, Greek-American basketball player and coach
- 1985Aleksandra Kiryashova, Russian pole vaulter
- 1989Charlison Benschop, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Nat Turner leads black slaves and free blacks in a rebellion in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1852Tlingit Indians destroy Fort Selkirk, Yukon Territory.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1901The International Secretariat of National Trade Union Centres is founded in Copenhagen.
- 1918World War I: The Second Battle of the Somme begins.
- 1942World War II: The Guadalcanal Campaign: American forces defeat an attack by Imperial Japanese Army soldiers in the Battle of the Tenaru.
- 1944Dumbarton Oaks Conference, prelude to the United Nations, begins.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1976Operation Paul Bunyan at Panmunjom, South Korea.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gérard Jugnot, Bosco Wong, Oka Antara, Shenae Grimes, Jen Da Silva, Philip Casnoff, Bipasha Basu, Scott Powell, Günther Kaufmann, Nas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1977 – Rita Simons, English actress and singer; September 12, 1920 – Irene Dailey, American actress and singer (d. 2008); October 24, 1936 – Bill Wyman, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Rolling Stones and Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168