Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Toggle - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toggle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Toggle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Charles Vanel
- 1925Toma Caragiu
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1935Adnan Şenses
- 1938Ernie Maresca
- 1943Hugh Wilson
- 1963Richmond Arquette
- 1976Nikos Vertis
- 1984Collie Buddz
- 1992Song Seung-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1535Shimazu Yoshihiro, Japanese general (d. 1619)
- 1823Nathaniel Everett Green, English painter and astronomer (d. 1899)
- 1924Jack Buck, American sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1925Toma Caragiu, Romanian actor (d. 1977)
- 1936Wilt Chamberlain, American basketball player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1951Eric Goles, Chilean mathematician and computer scientist
- 1970Cathy Weseluck, Canadian actress, singer, and director
- 1973Steve McKenna, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Robert Miles, Australian rugby player
- 1984Neil Dexter, South African cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Song dynasty general Yue Fei defeats an army led by Jin dynasty general Wanyan Wuzhu at the Battle of Yancheng during the Jin–Song Wars.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1821Jarvis Island is discovered by the crew of the ship, Eliza Frances.
- 1831Nat Turner leads black slaves and free blacks in a rebellion in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1897Oldsmobile, a brand of American automobiles, is founded.
- 1963Xá Lợi Pagoda raids: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam Special Forces loyal to Ngô Đình Nhu, brother of President Ngo Dinh Diem, vandalizes Buddhist pagodas across the country, arresting thousands and leaving an estimated hundreds dead.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1976Operation Paul Bunyan at Panmunjom, South Korea.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miguel Sandoval, Jeremy Gittins, Matthew Murphy, Ken McMullen, Kate Ashfield, Alessandro Cortini, Alan Scarfe, Naveen Andrews, Elizabeth Hartman, Karel Gott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1917 – Carl Ballantine, American magician and actor (d. 2009); August 2, 1959 – Apollonia Kotero, American singer and actress (Apollonia 6); February 20, 1958 – James Wilby, Burmese-English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271