Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1939Harold Reid
- 1961David Morales
- 1961Peter Slaghuis
- 1961Stephen Hillenburg
- 1970Cathy Weseluck
- 1986Kiami Davael
- 1991Tess Gaerthé
- 1992RJ Mitte
- 1999Maxim Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1918Billy Reay, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2004)
- 1944Perry Christie, Bahamian politician, 3rd Prime Minister of the Bahamas
- 1947Carl Giammarese, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Buckinghams)
- 1949Daniel Sivan, Israeli scholar and academic
- 1951Margo Kane, Canadian actress and playwright
- 1963Mohammed VI of Morocco
- 1975Alicia Witt, American actress and singer
- 1981Cameron Winklevoss, American rower and businessman, co-founded ConnectU
- 1984Eve Torres, American wrestler, model, and dancer
- 1984Rachel Potter, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1808Battle of Vimeiro: British and Portuguese forces led by General Arthur Wellesley defeat French force under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, Portugal, the first Anglo-Portuguese victory of the Peninsular War.
- 1901The International Secretariat of National Trade Union Centres is founded in Copenhagen.
- 1911The Mona Lisa is stolen by a Louvre employee.
- 1961Motown releases what would be its first #1 hit, “Please Mr. Postman” by The Marvelettes.
- 1963Xá Lợi Pagoda raids: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam Special Forces loyal to Ngô Đình Nhu, brother of President Ngo Dinh Diem, vandalizes Buddhist pagodas across the country, arresting thousands and leaving an estimated hundreds dead.
- 1976Operation Paul Bunyan at Panmunjom, South Korea.
- 1993NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
- 2001NATO decides to send a peace-keeping force to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liza Lapira, Marla Gibbs, Dan Bucatinsky, Paul Kelly, Nappy Brown, Farley Granger, Mariko Shiga, Jan Eggum, Kenny Bee, Michael Gothard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1967.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1953 – Don Most, American actor and director; April 30, 1941 – Johnny Farina, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Santo & Johnny); April 21, 1981 – Luis Manzano, Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930