Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mojave - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mojave will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mojave will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1943Hugh Wilson
- 1944Peter Weir
- 1951Margo Kane
- 1967B. D. Foxmoor
- 1967Carrie-Anne Moss
- 1968Dina Carroll
- 1973Nikolai Valuev
- 1984Melissa Schuman
- 1985Melissa M
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1165Philip II of France (d. 1223)
- 1884Chandler Egan, American golfer and architect (d. 1936)
- 1912Toe Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1995)
- 1930Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon (d. 2002)
- 1945Celia Brayfield, English journalist and author
- 1950Patrick Juvet, Swiss singer-songwriter and model
- 1963Nigel Pearson, English footballer and manager
- 1984Collie Buddz, American-Bermudian rapper
- 1985Nicolás Almagro, Spanish tennis player
- 1990Omar El Kaddouri, Belgian-Moroccan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1680Pueblo Indians capture Santa Fe from the Spanish during the Pueblo Revolt.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British forces begin besieging the French outpost at Pondichéry.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1957The Soviet Union successfully conducts a long-range test flight of the R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1968Nicolae Ceaușescu, leader of Communist Romania, publicly condemns the Soviet led Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia, encouraging the Romanian population to arm itself against possible Soviet reprisals.
- 1991Coup attempt against Mikhail Gorbachev collapses.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
- 1993NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
- 2001The Red Cross announces that a famine is striking Tajikistan, and calls for international financial aid for Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cherie Lunghi, Beth Orton, Howard Hesseman, Roger Spottiswoode, Wadih El Safi, Scott Wolf, Patrick Swayze, George M. Cohan, Amen, Jeremy Gittins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1990 – Matt Weinberg, American actor; September 12, 1957 – Rachel Ward, English-Australian actress, director, and screenwriter; November 23, 1998 – Bradley Steven Perry, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176