Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Eggo - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eggo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Eggo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bill Lee
- 1925Toma Caragiu
- 1930Frank Perry
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1935Adnan Şenses
- 1961Stephen Hillenburg
- 1984Rachel Potter
- 1986Brooks Wheelan
- 1988Paris Bennett
- 1992Brad Kavanagh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1670James FitzJames, 1st Duke of Berwick, French general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1734)
- 1789Augustin-Louis Cauchy, French mathematician and academic (d. 1857)
- 1816Charles Frédéric Gerhardt, French chemist and academic (d. 1856)
- 1933Barry Norman, English author and critic
- 1937Gustavo Noboa, Ecuadorian academic and politician, 51st President of Ecuador
- 1962John Korfas, Greek-American basketball player and coach
- 1980Jasmin Wöhr, German tennis player
- 1985Melissa M, French singer
- 1988Kacey Musgraves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1991Tess Gaerthé, Dutch singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192Minamoto no Yoritomo becomes Seii Tai Shōgun and the de facto ruler of Japan. (Traditional Japanese date: July 12, 1192)
- 1772King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1911The Mona Lisa is stolen by a Louvre employee.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1945Physicist Harry K. Daghlian, Jr. is fatally irradiated in a criticality accident during an experiment with the Demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1969An Australian, Denis Michael Rohan, sets the Al-Aqsa Mosque on fire, a major catalyst of the formation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
- 1983Philippine opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. is assassinated at the Manila International Airport (now renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor).
- 2001The Red Cross announces that a famine is striking Tajikistan, and calls for international financial aid for Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances E. Nealy, Lee Gi-kwang, Karen Morley, Gwen Taylor, Chu Sang-mi, Angela Lansbury, Mariangela Melato, Ellen Burstyn, Frank Gorshin, Luke Perry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1959 – Julian Clary, English comedian, actor, and author; February 25, 1975 – Chiemi Chiba, Japanese voice actress and singer; November 22, 1941 – Tom Conti, Scottish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,242