Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,725 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Charlie-Chase - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charlie-Chase will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charlie-Chase will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Frank Perry
- 1938Ernie Maresca
- 1947Carl Giammarese
- 1961Stephen Hillenburg
- 1963Richmond Arquette
- 1970Simone Eriksrud
- 1983Chantelle Houghton
- 1989Elarica Gallacher
- 1989Hayden Panettiere
- 1992Brad Kavanagh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1754William Murdoch, Scottish engineer and inventor, created gas lighting (d. 1839)
- 1789Augustin-Louis Cauchy, French mathematician and academic (d. 1857)
- 1798Jules Michelet, French historian and philosopher (d. 1874)
- 1884Chandler Egan, American golfer and architect (d. 1936)
- 1921Reuven Feuerstein, Romanian-Israeli psychologist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1971Robert Harvey, Australian footballer and coach
- 1973Nikolai Valuev, Russian boxer and actor
- 1983Chantelle Houghton, English model
- 1985Nicolás Almagro, Spanish tennis player
- 1996Jamia Simone Nash, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Jarvis Island is discovered by the crew of the ship, Eliza Frances.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1918World War I: The Second Battle of the Somme begins.
- 1942World War II: The flag of Nazi Germany is installed atop the Mount Elbrus, the highest peak of the Caucasus mountain range.
- 1944Dumbarton Oaks Conference, prelude to the United Nations, begins.
- 1968Nicolae Ceaușescu, leader of Communist Romania, publicly condemns the Soviet led Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia, encouraging the Romanian population to arm itself against possible Soviet reprisals.
- 1983Philippine opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. is assassinated at the Manila International Airport (now renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor).
- 2001The Red Cross announces that a famine is striking Tajikistan, and calls for international financial aid for Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise delos Reyes, Zuleikha Robinson, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Harry Carey, Brenda Lee, Chris Spedding, Tiffany Brissette, Tori Spelling, Aleksander Krupa, Gulshan Grover.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 21, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1977 – Donna Cruz, Filipino actress and singer; May 25, 1959 – Julian Clary, English comedian, actor, and author; July 28, 1986 – Huma Qureshi, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215