Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1987. It was the 34th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,502 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,834 days or 10.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 29, 2019.
If a dog named Poopface - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poopface will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poopface will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Charles Vanel
- 1915Raquel Rastenni
- 1939Clarence Williams III
- 1950Patrick Juvet
- 1968Dina Carroll
- 1971Liam Howlett
- 1973Nikolai Valuev
- 1978Annie Wu
- 1992RJ Mitte
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1660Hubert Gautier, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1737)
- 1816Charles Frédéric Gerhardt, French chemist and academic (d. 1856)
- 1884Chandler Egan, American golfer and architect (d. 1936)
- 1907P. Jeevanandham, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1963)
- 1952Glenn Hughes, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Finders Keepers, Trapeze, Deep Purple, and Black Country Communion)
- 1961V. B. Chandrasekhar, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1969Josée Chouinard, Canadian figure skater
- 1981Cameron Winklevoss, American rower and businessman, co-founded ConnectU
- 1983Chantelle Houghton, English model
- 1988Louise Setara, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Song dynasty general Yue Fei defeats an army led by Jin dynasty general Wanyan Wuzhu at the Battle of Yancheng during the Jin–Song Wars.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1680Pueblo Indians capture Santa Fe from the Spanish during the Pueblo Revolt.
- 1810Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France, is elected Crown Prince of Sweden by the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1945Physicist Harry K. Daghlian, Jr. is fatally irradiated in a criticality accident during an experiment with the Demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1979Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defects to the United States.
- 1993NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
- 2013Hundreds of people are reported killed by chemical attacks in the Ghouta region of Syria.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elbert West, Brenda Joyce, Joanna Douglas, Jamie Oliver, Guy Fletcher, Barry Took, Gordon Cree, Keith Jardine, Samuel Witwer, Jun Jin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1987.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1987 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +257. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 5, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -209. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Who’s That Girl by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 21st August 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1987
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 34th Friday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,502 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,834 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 389
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 2019
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1987 (+257)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 5, 1971 (-209)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: Who’s That Girl by Madonna (August 22, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1968 – Amy Carlson, American actress; January 7, 1969 – David Yost, American actor and producer; July 20, 1941 – Kurt Raab, German actor, screenwriter, and production designer (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818