Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jaymala Shiledar
- 1938Kenny Rogers
- 1939Clarence Williams III
- 1952Joe Strummer
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1987Cody Kasch
- 1987Kim Kibum
- 1989Elarica Gallacher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1862Emilio Salgari, Italian journalist and author (d. 1911)
- 1917Leonid Hurwicz, Russian economist and mathematician (d.2008)
- 1923Keith Allen, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1934Sudhakarrao Naik, Indian lawyer and politician, 13th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2001)
- 1965Jim Bullinger, American baseball player
- 1970Cathy Weseluck, Canadian actress, singer, and director
- 1983Brody Jenner, American model and actor
- 1985Nicolás Almagro, Spanish tennis player
- 1990Omar El Kaddouri, Belgian-Moroccan footballer
- 1991Liis Emajõe, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1772King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- 1810Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France, is elected Crown Prince of Sweden by the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
- 1831Nat Turner leads black slaves and free blacks in a rebellion in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1852Tlingit Indians destroy Fort Selkirk, Yukon Territory.
- 1879The Virgin Mary, along with St. Joseph and St. John the Evangelist, reportedly appears at Knock Shrine in Knock, County Mayo, Ireland.
- 1942World War II: The Guadalcanal Campaign: American forces defeat an attack by Imperial Japanese Army soldiers in the Battle of the Tenaru.
- 1942World War II: The flag of Nazi Germany is installed atop the Mount Elbrus, the highest peak of the Caucasus mountain range.
- 1959United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union. Hawaii’s admission is currently commemorated by Hawaii Admission Day
- 1969An Australian, Denis Michael Rohan, sets the Al-Aqsa Mosque on fire, a major catalyst of the formation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Landau, Noel Fielding, Chris Foreman, Wili Jønsson, Jim Croce, Sunny Leone, Kyle Richards, Dolores Wilson, Konnie Huq, Gaahl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1997.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1969 – Patrick Huard, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter; December 17, 1984 – Mikky Ekko, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 15, 1977 – Sean Murray, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986