Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Toma Caragiu
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1944Peter Weir
- 1945Patty McCormack
- 1956Kim Cattrall
- 1961Peter Slaghuis
- 1970Nathan Jones
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1988Louise Setara
- 1992RJ Mitte
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1165Philip II of France (d. 1223)
- 1872Aubrey Beardsley, English author and illustrator (d. 1898)
- 1967B. D. Foxmoor, Greek rapper and producer (Active Member)
- 1970Cathy Weseluck, Canadian actress, singer, and director
- 1973Steve McKenna, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Martin Andanar, Filipino journalist and radio host
- 1981Cameron Winklevoss, American rower and businessman, co-founded ConnectU
- 1989Charlison Benschop, Dutch footballer
- 1992Brad Kavanagh, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1992Song Seung-hyun, Korean singer, guitarist and actor (F.T. Island)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1772King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- 1810Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France, is elected Crown Prince of Sweden by the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1901The International Secretariat of National Trade Union Centres is founded in Copenhagen.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1971A bomb exploded in the Liberal Party campaign rally in Plaza Miranda, Manila, Philippines with several anti-Marcos political candidates injured.
- 1986Carbon dioxide gas erupts from volcanic Lake Nyos in Cameroon, killing up to 1,800 people within a 20-kilometer range.
- 1991Coup attempt against Mikhail Gorbachev collapses.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernie Marsden, Kevin McKidd, Sid Field, Dee Dee Davis, Toni Blankenheim, Dick Button, Yuki Sato, Alex Chu, Fabrice Luchini, Stana Katic.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 21, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1960 – Callum Keith Rennie, English-Canadian actor and producer; January 10, 1981 – Nasri, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer (Magic!); September 21, 1983 – Joseph Mazzello, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136