Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1909 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1909. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,934 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,645 days or 37.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1941.
If a dog named Dov - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dov will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dov will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1952Peter Laughner
- 1958Colm Feore
- 1959Mark Williams
- 1966Brooke Dillman
- 1967Alfred Gough
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1967Yukiko Okada
- 1973Kristen Wiig
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1760Pope Leo XII (d. 1829)
- 1921Sotiria Bellou, Greek singer (d. 1997)
- 1943Masatoshi Shima, Japanese computer scientist and engineer, co-designed the Intel 4004
- 1944Peter Hofmann, Czech-German tenor and actor (d. 2010)
- 1948David Marks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Beach Boys and Delaney & Bonnie)
- 1959Pia Gjellerup, Danish lawyer and politician, Danish Minister of Finance
- 1975Rodrigo Santoro, Brazilian actor
- 1976Marius Bezykornovas, Lithuanian footballer
- 1979Angelu de Leon, Filipino actress
- 1983Justin Buchholz, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miranda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1902Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1972Rhodesia is expelled by the IOC for its racist policies.
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moe Miura, Warwick Davis, Brendan Shanahan, N. Santhanam, Colin Blunstone, Connie Nielsen, Colin Egglesfield, Richard Fairbrass, Christopher Collet, Raymond Pickard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1909.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1909 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 7, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1922. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1909
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 40,934 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,645 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,386
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1941
- Age in dog years: 468 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 7, 1917 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1922 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1941 – Gorden Kaye, English actor and singer; May 11, 1928 – Marco Ferreri, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997); May 11, 1999 – Sabrina Carpenter, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994