Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1909 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1909. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,500 days or 36.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1941.
If a dog named Norwood - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Norwood will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Norwood will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1948Eleonora Brown
- 1964Tom Gibis
- 1970George Canyon
- 1973Beenie Man
- 1979Brandon Adams
- 1986Erika Hebron
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
- 1988Sarah Major
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1854Milan I of Serbia (d. 1901)
- 1860Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, Polish-German technician and inventor, created the Nipkow disk (d. 1940)
- 1932Gerald P. Carr, American engineer, colonel, and astronaut
- 1936Werner Stengel, German roller coaster designer and engineer, designed the maverick roller coaster
- 1940George Reinholt, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1959Kidd Kraddick, American radio host (d. 2013)
- 1966Eric Andolsek, American football player (d. 1992)
- 1967Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, English model, actor, and screenwriter
- 1972Okkert Brits, South African pole vaulter
- 1986Monsieur Adi, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1902Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1944World War II: Holocaust of Kedros in Crete by German forces
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 1985Manchester Air Disaster sees 55 people killed when a fire breaks out on a commercial aircraft at Manchester Airport.
- 1992FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi shoots and kills Vicki Weaver during an 11-day siege at her home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Measha Brueggergosman, Thomas Hayward, Patrick Bergin, Billy Scott, Clayne Crawford, Joyce Jimenez, Shunsuke Daito, Ox Baker, Chris Smither, Larry Mullen, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1909.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1909 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 7, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1922. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1909
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,501 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,500 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,372
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1941
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 7, 1917 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1922 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1954 – Patricia McPherson, American actress; July 24, 1936 – Ruth Buzzi, American actress; March 27, 1905 – Leroy Carr, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1935).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017