Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 235th day of the year 1920. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,563 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,188 days or 33.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1952.
If a dog named Phili - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phili will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Phili will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Micheline Presle
- 1961Debbi Peterson
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1966Brooke Dillman
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1973Beenie Man
- 1977Miho Kanno
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1983Laura Breckenridge
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1679Pierre Guérin de Tencin, French cardinal (d. 1758)
- 1893Dorothy Parker, American poet and author (d. 1967)
- 1902Thomas Pelly, American lawyer and politician (d. 1973)
- 1949Doug Bair, American baseball player and coach
- 1961Debbi Peterson, American singer and drummer (The Bangles and Kindred Spirit)
- 1963Terry Catledge, American basketball player
- 1966GZA, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan)
- 1976Bryn Davies, American bassist, cellist, and pianist
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme, Mexican actor
- 1983Laura Breckenridge, American actress
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OKLLELEQJV? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OKLLELEQJV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1942World War II: Brazil declares war on Germany and Italy.
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 1972Rhodesia is expelled by the IOC for its racist policies.
- 1985Manchester Air Disaster sees 55 people killed when a fire breaks out on a commercial aircraft at Manchester Airport.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Spano, Anne Reid, John Mills, Sonny Sandoval, David Horsley, Richard Brancatisano, Stelios Kazantzidis, Buddy Williams, Jason Stollsteimer, Larry Graham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1920.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1920 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 10, 1927. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1920
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,563 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,188 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,238
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1952
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1928 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 10, 1927 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1974 – Robbie Williams, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; November 19, 1962 – Kwong Wa, Hong Kongese actor and singer; September 28, 1964 – Janeane Garofalo, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943