Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 234th day of the year 1921. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,880 days or 32.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1953.
If a dog named Moxi - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moxi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moxi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1939Valerie Harper
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1952Peter Laughner
- 1959Mark Williams
- 1971Craig Finn
- 1978Robert Levon Been
- 1981Takumi Saito
- 1988Sarah Major
- 1999Dakota Goyo
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1679Pierre Guérin de Tencin, French cardinal (d. 1758)
- 1764Charles Percier, French architect and interior designer (d. 1838)
- 1862Claude Debussy, French pianist and composer (d. 1918)
- 1924Ada Jafri, Pakistani poet and author (d. 2015)
- 1928Tinga Seisay, Sierra Leonean academic and diplomat
- 1964Mats Wilander, Swedish-American tennis player and coach
- 1967Layne Staley, American singer-songwriter (Alice in Chains, Class of '99, Mad Season, and Sleze) (d. 2002)
- 1972Okkert Brits, South African pole vaulter
- 1975Clint Bolton, Australian footballer
- 1975Sheree Murphy, English actress
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1770James Cook names and lands on Possession Island, Queensland and claims the east coast of Australia as New South Wales in the name of King George III.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1944World War II: Holocaust of Kedros in Crete by German forces
- 1944World War II: Romania is captured by the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yvonne de Bray, Jackie Mason, Ron Livingston, Douglas Seale, Elyes Gabel, Kimberlin Brown, Deborah Kerr, Rola, Gülben Ergen, Franco Corelli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,206
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 1910 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1908 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1946 – Noddy Holder, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Slade); November 17, 1967 – Ronnie DeVoe, American singer, producer, and actor (New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe); September 24, 1976 – Malinda Williams, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,760