Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 234th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,085 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1922Micheline Presle
- 1932Gabriele Tinti
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1945David Chase
- 1967Yukiko Okada
- 1986Erika Hebron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1848Melville Elijah Stone, American publisher, founded the Chicago Daily News (d. 1929)
- 1857Ned Hanlon, American baseball player and manager (d. 1937)
- 1860Eleonore Reuss of Köstritz (d. 1917)
- 1908Erwin Thiesies, German rugby player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1940Bill McCartney, American football player and coach, founded Promise Keepers
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux, American singer-songwriter (Grateful Dead, Heart of Gold Band, and Jerry Garcia Band, and Donna Jean Godchaux Band)
- 1958Colm Feore, American-Canadian actor
- 1959Pia Gjellerup, Danish lawyer and politician, Danish Minister of Finance
- 1983Miho Ohwada, Japanese actress
- 1984Lawrence Quaye, Ghanaian-Qatari footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1963American Joe Walker in an X-15 test plane reaches an altitude of 107.96 km (354,200 feet).
- 1968Pope Paul VI arrives in Bogotá, Colombia. It is the first visit of a pope to Latin America.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alicia Witt, Robert Walden, Anjali Devi, Greg Tribbett, Peabo Bryson, Brandon Cruz, Zerrin Tekindor, Juan Pedro Lanzani, Hugh Sheridan, Irene Rich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 22, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1969 – Max Martini, American actor, director, and screenwriter; September 18, 1950 – Vishnuvardhan, Indian actor; July 7, 1989 – Bii, South Korean-Taiwanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 840