Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 234th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,834 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1961.
If a dog named Muriel - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muriel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Muriel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1915Hugh Paddick
- 1925Honor Blackman
- 1936John Callaway
- 1948David Marks
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1975Rodrigo Santoro
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1983Dani Thompson
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1867Maximilian Bircher-Benner, Swiss physician and nutritionist (d. 1939)
- 1915James Hillier, Canadian-American scientist, co-designed the electron microscope (d. 2007)
- 1928Karlheinz Stockhausen, German composer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1948Eleonora Brown, Italian actress
- 1955Gordon Liu, Chinese martial artist and actor
- 1964Tom Gibis, American voice actor and singer
- 1981Jang Hyun-kyu, South Korean footballer (d. 2012)
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme, Mexican actor
- 1986Janis Vahter, Estonian basketball player
- 1987Leonardo Moracci, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1711Ships from British Admiral Hovenden Walker’s Quebec Expedition flounders on rocks at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1770James Cook names and lands on Possession Island, Queensland and claims the east coast of Australia as New South Wales in the name of King George III.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1902Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1949Queen Charlotte earthquake: Canada’s largest earthquake since the 1700 Cascadia earthquake
- 1992FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi shoots and kills Vicki Weaver during an 11-day siege at her home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arto Lindsay, Dudley Nichols, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Misty Upham, Alison Doody, Kaye Abad, Ben Affleck, Anita Anand, King Sunny Adé, Andrew Eiden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 22, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1980 – Danny O'Donoghue, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (The Script and Mytown); May 9, 1973 – Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress; November 12, 1953 – Baaba Maal, Senegalese singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268