Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 234th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,327 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,094 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Yankee Torres - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yankee Torres will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yankee Torres will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Leni Riefenstahl
- 1917John Lee Hooker
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1964Andrew Wilson
- 1964Tom Gibis
- 1965Courtney Gains
- 1967Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
- 1975Rodrigo Santoro
- 1999Dakota Goyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1827Ezra Butler Eddy, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1906)
- 1834Samuel Pierpont Langley, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1906)
- 1908Erwin Thiesies, German rugby player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1924James Kirkwood, Jr., American playwright and author (d. 1989)
- 1925Honor Blackman, English actress and singer
- 1933Sylva Koscina, Croatian-Italian actress (d. 1994)
- 1961Roland Orzabal, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate)
- 1970George Canyon, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1977Keren Cytter, Israeli author and director
- 1978Ed Petrie, English comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1770James Cook names and lands on Possession Island, Queensland and claims the east coast of Australia as New South Wales in the name of King George III.
- 1848The United States annexes New Mexico.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1941World War II: German troops reach Leningrad, leading to the siege of Leningrad.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Romi Dames, Misti Traya, Traylor Howard, Steve Allen, John-Paul Lavoisier, Robin Quivers, Jay Reatard, Alla Pugacheva, Yumi Adachi, Darlene Conley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 22, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1969 – Dweezil Zappa, American singer, guitarist, and actor (Zappa Plays Zappa); December 7, 1938 – Bud Spangler, American drummer, composer, and producer (d. 2014); January 19, 1942 – Michael Crawford, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185