Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1939. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,535 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,845 days or 26.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,000 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1971.
If a dog named Bron - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bron will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bron will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1936Chuck Brown
- 1940George Reinholt
- 1959Juan Croucier
- 1965Chen Liping
- 1966Brooke Dillman
- 1973Kristen Wiig
- 1978James Corden
- 1979Brandon Adams
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1834Samuel Pierpont Langley, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1906)
- 1845William Lewis Douglas, American businessman and politician, 42nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1924)
- 1904Deng Xiaoping, Chinese soldier and politician, 1st Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1997)
- 1945David Chase, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Doug Bair, American baseball player and coach
- 1958Vernon Reid, English-American guitarist and songwriter (Living Colour)
- 1967Layne Staley, American singer-songwriter (Alice in Chains, Class of '99, Mad Season, and Sleze) (d. 2002)
- 1979Jennifer Finnigan, Canadian actress and producer
- 1983Justin Buchholz, American mixed martial artist
- 1986Monsieur Adi, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rudolph’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1848The United States annexes New Mexico.
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1968Pope Paul VI arrives in Bogotá, Colombia. It is the first visit of a pope to Latin America.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maddy Prior, Matti Nykänen, Tracey Moore, Shannon Curfman, Fahriye Evcen, Timothy Bentinck, Sukhwinder Singh, Michael Cudlitz, Michael Hedges, Goo Ha-ra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 51 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,535 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,845 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,000
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1971
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1931 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1941 – Tom Rush, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; August 25, 1988 – Ray Quinn, English actor, singer, and dancer; January 4, 1960 – Art Paul Schlosser, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,998