Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1939. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,189 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,730 days or 26.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1971.
If a dog named Mahamaya - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mahamaya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mahamaya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1936John Callaway
- 1939Valerie Harper
- 1961Andrés Calamaro
- 1963Tori Amos
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1971Craig Finn
- 1978James Corden
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme
- 1983Miho Ohwada
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1624Jean Regnault de Segrais, French author and poet (d. 1701)
- 1773Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858)
- 1924James Kirkwood, Jr., American playwright and author (d. 1989)
- 1932Gerald P. Carr, American engineer, colonel, and astronaut
- 1936Chuck Brown, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2012)
- 1966GZA, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan)
- 1970Shaun Steels, English drummer and bass player (My Dying Bride and Anathema)
- 1977Heiðar Helguson, Icelandic footballer
- 1983Miho Ohwada, Japanese actress
- 1990Randall Cobb, American football player
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1711Ships from British Admiral Hovenden Walker’s Quebec Expedition flounders on rocks at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1934Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- 1944World War II: Romania is captured by the Soviet Union.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Murphy, Kevin Macdonald, Michael Cudlitz, Maureen O'Sullivan, Riria, Lauren Socha, Brian Forster, Eileen Heckart, Tereza Kesovija, Walter Gotell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,189 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,730 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 989
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1931 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1973 – Mizuki Sano, Japanese actor; October 13, 1960 – Joey Belladonna, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax); March 4, 1939 – Carlos Vereza, Brazilian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890