Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1939. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,944 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,648 days or 26.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 980 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1971.
If a dog named Silsa - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Silsa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Silsa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1922Micheline Presle
- 1925Honor Blackman
- 1959Juan Croucier
- 1966Brooke Dillman
- 1968Casper Christensen
- 1971Craig Finn
- 1978James Corden
- 1979Brandon Adams
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1773Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858)
- 1867Maximilian Bircher-Benner, Swiss physician and nutritionist (d. 1939)
- 1893Dorothy Parker, American poet and author (d. 1967)
- 1944Roger Cashmore, English physicist and academic
- 1952Peter Laughner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rocket from the Tombs and Pere Ubu) (d. 1977)
- 1966Brooke Dillman, American actress
- 1977Heiðar Helguson, Icelandic footballer
- 1978Ed Petrie, English comedian and actor
- 1978James Corden, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Chariz Solomon, Filipino actress
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1941World War II: German troops reach Leningrad, leading to the siege of Leningrad.
- 1949Queen Charlotte earthquake: Canada’s largest earthquake since the 1700 Cascadia earthquake
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1985Manchester Air Disaster sees 55 people killed when a fire breaks out on a commercial aircraft at Manchester Airport.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuma Asami, Chris Carmack, Daniella van Graas, Denisse Guerrero, Sombat Metanee, Vonzell Solomon, Mercedes Sosa, Frank Stallone, Iyari Limon, Jeff Rawle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1939.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,944 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 980
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1971
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1931 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1923 – Paul Brunelle, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1994); January 28, 1969 – Kathryn Morris, American actress; July 13, 1981 – Fran Kranz, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,760