Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 234th day of the year 1941. It was the 34th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,097 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,699 days or 26.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 985 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1973.
If a dog named Lewwi - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lewwi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lewwi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936John Callaway
- 1948David Marks
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1965Chen Liping
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme
- 1988Sarah Major
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1845William Lewis Douglas, American businessman and politician, 42nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1924)
- 1909Mel Hein, American football player and coach (d. 1992)
- 1938Paul Maguire, American football player and sportscaster
- 1958Vernon Reid, English-American guitarist and songwriter (Living Colour)
- 1961Iain Coucher, English businessman
- 1965Courtney Gains, American actor and producer
- 1967Alfred Gough, American screenwriter and producer
- 1983Miho Ohwada, Japanese actress
- 1985Kether Donohue, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1987Leonardo Moracci, Italian footballer
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mariah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 2007The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dixie Evans, Tomokazu Yoshida, Vesna Zmijanac, The Sxplay, Denny Doherty, Michael Cretu, Ron Rifkin, Samantha Giles, Lana Clarkson, Tsubasa Honda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1941.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1941 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1932. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 34th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,097 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,699 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 985
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1973
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1939 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1932 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1991 – Erica Tonooka, Japanese actress (Idoling!!!); November 28, 1947 – Maria Farantouri, Greek singer and politician; February 7, 1962 – Eddie Izzard, English comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,954