Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1950. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,145 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,382 days or 22.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1982.
If a dog named Crouton - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crouton will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Crouton will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Lucille Ricksen
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1959Juan Croucier
- 1961Andrés Calamaro
- 1971Craig Finn
- 1973Kristen Wiig
- 1974Jenna Leigh Green
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1986Erika Hebron
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1926Marc Bohan, French fashion designer
- 1930Gylmar dos Santos Neves, Brazilian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1956Peter Taylor, Australian cricketer
- 1959Pia Gjellerup, Danish lawyer and politician, Danish Minister of Finance
- 1963Tori Amos, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Y Kant Tori Read)
- 1968Casper Christensen, Danish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1970George Canyon, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1972Pontus Schultz, Swedish journalist (d. 2012)
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress
- 1997Alexander Solberg, Norwegian child prodigy
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Hirschbiegel, Peter Rauhofer, Rebekah Elmaloglou, Erin O'Connor, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Déborah François, Martin Solveig, Tyler Hilton, Pia Guanio, Syl Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1950.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1950 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1950
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,145 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,382 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 852
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1982
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1974 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1964 (-135)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1970 – Lara Flynn Boyle, American actress and producer; October 24, 1989 – PewDiePie, Swedish-English blogger and actor; April 23, 1911 – Ronald Neame, English-American director, cinematographer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,104