Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1965. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,628 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,543 days or 17.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1997.
If a dog named Stormee - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stormee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stormee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Gordon Liu
- 1967Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1973Kristen Wiig
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1983Dani Thompson
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
- 1988Sarah Major
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1764Charles Percier, French architect and interior designer (d. 1838)
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889)
- 1902Thomas Pelly, American lawyer and politician (d. 1973)
- 1945Erol Gelenbe, Turkish computer scientist and mathematician
- 1964Diane Setterfield, English author and educator
- 1966GZA, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan)
- 1978Ioannis Gagaloudis, Greek basketball player
- 1978James Corden, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Robert Levon Been, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
- 1980Nicolas Macrozonaris, Canadian sprinter
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1848The United States annexes New Mexico.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1944World War II: Romania is captured by the Soviet Union.
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Hinwood, Samuel Vincent, Wanda Hawley, Steve Barakatt, J-Boog, Tom Tryon, Myles Goodwyn, Billy Bland, Alla Pugacheva, Blair Late.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1965.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1965 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1965
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,628 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1997
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1952 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1965 (-156)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher (August 28, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1984 – Ashlee Simpson, American singer-songwriter and actress; March 1, 1963 – Bryan Batt, American actor; July 11, 1988 – Yuka Iguchi, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025