Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1971. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,712 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,904 days or 16.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 2003.
If a dog named Chaos - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chaos will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chaos will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Micheline Presle
- 1959Juan Croucier
- 1970Chin Chin Gutierrez
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1974Jenna Leigh Green
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1978James Corden
- 1978Robert Levon Been
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1834Samuel Pierpont Langley, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1906)
- 1882Raymonde de Laroche, French pilot (d. 1919)
- 1893Wilfred Kitching, English 7th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1977)
- 1933Sylva Koscina, Croatian-Italian actress (d. 1994)
- 1936John Callaway, American journalist and producer (d. 2009)
- 1959Kidd Kraddick, American radio host (d. 2013)
- 1959Pia Gjellerup, Danish lawyer and politician, Danish Minister of Finance
- 1960Holger Gehrke, German footballer and manager
- 1964Tom Gibis, American voice actor and singer
- 1970Charlie Connelly, English-Irish journalist and author
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nadine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1968Pope Paul VI arrives in Bogotá, Colombia. It is the first visit of a pope to Latin America.
- 1972Rhodesia is expelled by the IOC for its racist policies.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 2004Versions of The Scream and Madonna, two paintings by Edvard Munch, are stolen at gunpoint from a museum in Oslo, Norway.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Parazzo, Emily Rutherfurd, Vikram Chatwal, Lady Starlight, Caitlin Upton, Ronald Golias, Candi Staton, Yolanda King, Emo Philips, Arthur Hiller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1971.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1971 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. Your score is -227. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1971
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,712 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,904 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 600
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2003
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1997 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1986 (-227)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees (August 28, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1979 – Dina Tersago, Belgian model and television host; Miss Belgium 2001; September 9, 1982 – Ai Otsuka, Japanese singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (Rabbit); March 27, 1931 – David Janssen, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,213