Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 234th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,004 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,001 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 508 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 2009.
If a dog named Dolcino - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolcino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dolcino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1909Lucille Ricksen
- 1936Chuck Brown
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1961Debbi Peterson
- 1965Courtney Gains
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1968Casper Christensen
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1624Jean Regnault de Segrais, French author and poet (d. 1701)
- 1891Henry Bachtold, Australian soldier and railway engineer (d. 1983)
- 1903Jerry Iger, American cartoonist, co-founded Eisner & Iger (d. 1990)
- 1924Ada Jafri, Pakistani poet and author (d. 2015)
- 1933Sylva Koscina, Croatian-Italian actress (d. 1994)
- 1938Paul Maguire, American football player and sportscaster
- 1958Vernon Reid, English-American guitarist and songwriter (Living Colour)
- 1970George Canyon, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1978Robert Levon Been, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
- 1989Chariz Solomon, Filipino actress
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 1984PC Brian Bishop a British police officer is shot in the head by an armed robber in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. He dies from his injuries five days later.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric the Midget, Jane Krakowski, Samantha Giles, Cold 187um, Dominique Pinon, Michael Sheard, Tyra Banks, Maria McKee, Mac Wiseman, Ariana Grande.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 27, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1959 – Ruth Ann Swenson, American soprano and actress; July 22, 1969 – Despina Vandi, German-Greek singer and actress; February 12, 1972 – Sophie Zelmani, Swedish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,523