Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 234th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Alby - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1952Peter Laughner
- 1965Chen Liping
- 1968Casper Christensen
- 1970Chin Chin Gutierrez
- 1971Rick Yune
- 1973Kristen Wiig
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1983Dani Thompson
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1932Gerald P. Carr, American engineer, colonel, and astronaut
- 1943Alun Michael, Welsh police officer and politician, 1st First Minister of Wales
- 1947Cindy Williams, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1957Steve Davis, English snooker player, sportscaster, and author
- 1958Colm Feore, American-Canadian actor
- 1961Roland Orzabal, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate)
- 1972Pontus Schultz, Swedish journalist (d. 2012)
- 1976Laurent Hernu, French decathlete
- 1980Nicolas Macrozonaris, Canadian sprinter
- 1986Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yo Oizumi, Dionysis Makris, Phyllis Calvert, Ranveer Singh, Yao Beina, Judy Stone, Cold 187um, Nancy Alexiadi, Clint Mansell, Herman Li.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1981 – Kasie Head, American model and actress, Miss Oklahoma USA 2002; July 2, 1949 – Hanno Pöschl, Austrian actor; March 29, 1938 – Barry Jackson, English actor and stuntman (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220