Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 234th day of the year 1983. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,145 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,382 days or 12.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 2015.
If a dog named Mohawk - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mohawk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mohawk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Leni Riefenstahl
- 1925Honor Blackman
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux
- 1948David Marks
- 1961Andrés Calamaro
- 1965Chen Liping
- 1970George Canyon
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1978Ed Petrie
- 1986Monsieur Adi
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1827Ezra Butler Eddy, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1906)
- 1933Sylva Koscina, Croatian-Italian actress (d. 1994)
- 1941Bill Parcells, American football player and coach
- 1958Colm Feore, American-Canadian actor
- 1965Wendy Botha, South African-Australian surfer
- 1967Yukiko Okada, Japanese singer and actress (d. 1986)
- 1968Horst Skoff, Austrian tennis player (d. 2008)
- 1979Jennifer Finnigan, Canadian actress and producer
- 1981Jang Hyun-kyu, South Korean footballer (d. 2012)
- 1986Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1934Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- 1942World War II: Brazil declares war on Germany and Italy.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 1992FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi shoots and kills Vicki Weaver during an 11-day siege at her home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Yoo-jin, Bree Robertson, Cliff DeYoung, Pino Daniele, Googie Withers, David Tom, Barbara Barrie, Pamela Sue Martin, Lenny Henry, Shondrella Avery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1983 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1981. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 17, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1983
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,145 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,382 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 446
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2015
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1981 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 17, 1964 (-136)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Every Breath You Take by The Police (August 27, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1962 – Mike Judge, American animator, director, screenwriter, producer and actor; November 1, 1975 – Bo Bice, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 9, 1917 – Rolf Wenkhaus, German actor (d. 1942).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,148