Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 234th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kane - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kane will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kane will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Gabriele Tinti
- 1939Valerie Harper
- 1945David Chase
- 1948David Marks
- 1959Mark Williams
- 1961Debbi Peterson
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1978James Corden
- 1983Dani Thompson
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1647Denis Papin, French physicist and mathematician, developed pressure cooking (d. 1712)
- 1909Mel Hein, American football player and coach (d. 1992)
- 1939Carl Yastrzemski, American baseball player
- 1952Peter Laughner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rocket from the Tombs and Pere Ubu) (d. 1977)
- 1958Colm Feore, American-Canadian actor
- 1965Wendy Botha, South African-Australian surfer
- 1972Paul Doucette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and drummer (Matchbox Twenty, The Break and Repair Method, and Tabitha’s Secret)
- 1972Steve Kline, American baseball player and coach
- 1983Theo Bos, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Janis Vahter, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sondra Locke, Greg Lake, Bob Rock, Sean Caffrey, Jon Favreau, Dave Mallow, Bruna Tenório, Tracy Byrd, Mark Ritts, Kim Dasom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 22, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1974 – Oliver Palotai, German keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Kamelot, Circle II Circle, and Sons of Seasons); March 18, 1979 – Adam Levine, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Maroon 5); December 14, 1952 – Germain Houde, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229