Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 234th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Bay - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bay will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bay will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1922Micheline Presle
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1970George Canyon
- 1971Richard Armitage
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1973Sornram Teppitak
- 1974Jenna Leigh Green
- 1986Monsieur Adi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1873Alexander Bogdanov, Russian physician and philosopher (d. 1928)
- 1914Connie B. Gay, American businessman, co-founded the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (d. 1989)
- 1921Sotiria Bellou, Greek singer (d. 1997)
- 1926Marc Bohan, French fashion designer
- 1932Gabriele Tinti, Italian actor (d. 1991)
- 1943Alun Michael, Welsh police officer and politician, 1st First Minister of Wales
- 1945Erol Gelenbe, Turkish computer scientist and mathematician
- 1961Debbi Peterson, American singer and drummer (The Bangles and Kindred Spirit)
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress
- 1986Monsieur Adi, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1942World War II: Brazil declares war on Germany and Italy.
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcella Detroit, Ernst Ziegler, Frank Boeijen, Shota Matsuda, Uncle Kracker, Jenny Seagrove, Concordia Selander, Davika Hoorne, Emily McLaughlin, Alexis Arquette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 22, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1935 – Martti Talvela, Finnish opera singer (d. 1989); July 9, 1966 – Gayle Blakeney, Australian actress and singer; September 25, 1972 – Douglas September, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243