Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 234th day of the year 2005. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,268 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,756 days or 4.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 30, 2037.
If a dog named Oblex - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oblex will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oblex will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Honor Blackman
- 1963Tori Amos
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1968Casper Christensen
- 1968Paul Colman
- 1970George Canyon
- 1975Rodrigo Santoro
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1988Sarah Major
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1836Archibald Willard, American soldier and painter (d. 1918)
- 1913Bruno Pontecorvo, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1993)
- 1936Dale Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010)
- 1951Chandra Prakash Mainali, Nepalese politician
- 1961Debbi Peterson, American singer and drummer (The Bangles and Kindred Spirit)
- 1965Courtney Gains, American actor and producer
- 1970Giada De Laurentiis, Italian-American chef and author
- 1972Pontus Schultz, Swedish journalist (d. 2012)
- 1977Miho Kanno, Japanese actress and singer
- 1978Robert Levon Been, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bernard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lavrentis Machairitsas, Juris Fernandez, Giuliana Rancic, Stephen Nichols, KevJumba, Shontelle, Mark Eitzel, Ryan Guzman, Geoff Stephens, Mithra Jin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 2005.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 2005
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,268 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 178
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2037
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1982 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (-112)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (August 27, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1948 – Lorna Heilbron, Scottish actress; September 4, 1956 – Blackie Lawless, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (W.A.S.P., London, Sister, and New York Dolls); April 4, 1939 – Hugh Masekela, South African singer-songwriter and trumpet player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076