Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 234th day of the year 2009. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,808 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,269 days or 3.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 30, 2041.
If a dog named Gavin - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gavin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gavin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1915Hugh Paddick
- 1959Mark Williams
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1964Andrew Wilson
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1981Takumi Saito
- 1985Kether Donohue
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1880George Herriman, American cartoonist (d. 1944)
- 1908Erwin Thiesies, German rugby player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1913Leonard Pagliero, English businessman and pilot (d. 2008)
- 1939Carl Yastrzemski, American baseball player
- 1945Erol Gelenbe, Turkish computer scientist and mathematician
- 1968Paul Colman, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Newsboys and Paul Colman Trio)
- 1972Max Wilson, German-Brazilian race car driver
- 1983Jahri Evans, American football player
- 1983Laura Breckenridge, American actress
- 1997Alexander Solberg, Norwegian child prodigy
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julius’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1770James Cook names and lands on Possession Island, Queensland and claims the east coast of Australia as New South Wales in the name of King George III.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1949Queen Charlotte earthquake: Canada’s largest earthquake since the 1700 Cascadia earthquake
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Chris D'Elia, Daryush Shokof, Icíar Bollaín, Chris Langham, Osamu Adachi, Andy Summers, Shane Porteous, Scatman John, Candela Peña.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 2009.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 2009 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,808 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,269 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 129
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2041
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas (August 22, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1904 – Peter Lorre, Slovak-American actor and singer (d. 1964); March 13, 1992 – Kaya Scodelario, English actress; May 4, 1981 – Dallon Weekes, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Panic! at the Disco).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,068