Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1911 was a Wednesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1911. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,015 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,672 days or 37.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1943.
If a dog named Lotto - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lotto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lotto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1757Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann
- 1932Mark Russell
- 1944Saira Banu
- 1945Rita Pavone
- 1956Skipp Sudduth
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette
- 1984Eric Tai
- 1984Kristy Bruce
- 1990Wesley Singerman
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1623Stanisław Lubieniecki, Polish astronomer, theologian, and historian (d. 1675)
- 1931Barbara Eden, American actress and singer
- 1941Jim Ford, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1944Antonia Novello, Puerto Rican-American physician and admiral, 14th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1967Kazumi Totaka, Japanese voice actor and composer
- 1975Sean Marks, New Zealand-American basketball player and manager
- 1983Tony Moll, American football player
- 1988Carl Hagelin, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1988Jeremy Lin, American basketball player
- 1989Heiko Schwarz, German footballer
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268Battle of Tagliacozzo: The army of Charles of Anjou defeats the Ghibellines supporters of Conradin of Hohenstaufen marking the fall of the Hohenstaufen family from the Imperial and Sicilian thrones, and leading to the new chapter of Angevin domination in Southern Italy.
- 1541French explorer Jacques Cartier lands near Quebec City in his third voyage to Canada.
- 1572French Wars of Religion Mob violence against Huguenots in Paris results in the St. Bartholomew’s Day massacre.
- 1600Battle of Gifu Castle: The eastern forces of Tokugawa Ieyasu defeat the western Japanese clans loyal to Toyotomi Hideyori, leading to the destruction of Gifu Castle and serving as a prelude to the Battle of Sekigahara.
- 1655Battle of Sobota: The Swedish Empire led by Charles X Gustav defeats the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1799Napoleon I of France leaves Egypt for France en route to seizing power.
- 1813At the Battle of Großbeeren, the Prussians under Von Bülow repulse the French army.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1864The Union Navy captures Fort Morgan, Alabama, thus breaking Confederate dominance of all ports on the Gulf of Mexico except Galveston, Texas.
- 1944Freckleton Air Disaster: A United States Army Air Forces B-24 Liberator bomber crashes into a school in Freckleton, England killing 61 people.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Malet, Totò, Ben Hecht, Lewis Collins, Philippe de Broca, Kajol, Pimp C, Young Jeezy, Stephanie Morgenstern, Nick Hexum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1911.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1911 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1933. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1911
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,015 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,672 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,389
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1943
- Age in dog years: 468 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1933 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-204)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1921 – Dagmar, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2001); April 22, 1948 – Larry Groce, American singer-songwriter and radio host; May 6, 1964 – Dana Hill, American actress and singer (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985