Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1928 was a Thursday and it was the 236th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,112 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Flapjack - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flapjack will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Flapjack will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Leila Danette
- 1922Jean Darling
- 1929Vera Miles
- 1944Saira Banu
- 1961Gary Mabbutt
- 1970Jay Mohr
- 1974Christian Beranek
- 1975Eliza Carthy
- 1986Neil Cicierega
- 1989Lianne La Havas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1846Alexander Milne Calder, Scottish-American sculptor (d. 1923)
- 1872Tanguturi Prakasam, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Andhra (d. 1957)
- 1910Giuseppe Meazza, Italian footballer and manager (d. 1979)
- 1936Henry Lee Lucas, American serial killer (d. 2001)
- 1949Rick Springfield, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Zoot)
- 1952Santillana, Spanish footballer
- 1976Pat Garrity, American basketball player
- 1981Ozzy Lusth, Mexican-American reality show contestant on Survivor: Cook Islands
- 1983Tony Moll, American football player
- 1988Jeremy Lin, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 20 BCLudi Volcanalici are held within the temple precinct of Vulcan, and used by Augustus to mark the treaty with Parthia and the return of the legionary standards that had been lost at the Battle of Carrhae in 53 BC.
- 476Odoacer, chieftain of the Germanic tribes (Herulic - Scirian foederati), is proclaimed rex Italiae (“King of Italy”) by his troops.
- 1305Sir William Wallace is executed for high treason at Smithfield in London.
- 1514The Battle of Chaldiran ends with a decisive victory for the Sultan Selim I, Ottoman Empire, over the Shah Ismail I, founder of the Safavid dynasty.
- 1600Battle of Gifu Castle: The eastern forces of Tokugawa Ieyasu defeat the western Japanese clans loyal to Toyotomi Hideyori, leading to the destruction of Gifu Castle and serving as a prelude to the Battle of Sekigahara.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1938English cricketer Len Hutton sets a world record for the highest individual Test innings of 364, during a Test match against Australia.
- 1954First flight of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
- 1989One thousand six hundred forty-five Australian domestic airline pilots resign after the airlines threaten to fire them and sue them over a dispute.
- 1996Osama bin Laden issues message entitled 'A declaration of war against the Americans occupying the land of the two holy places.'
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Minnie Maddern Fiske, Patrick Muldoon, Bob Azzam, Jun Kaname, Ryan Rottman, Paul Lorieau, Dani Thompson, Michel Galabru, Laura Pausini, Mikael Daez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 23, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1955 – Mark Boone Junior, American actor and producer; March 12, 1978 – Claudio Sanchez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Coheed and Cambria, Fire Deuce, and The Prize Fighter Inferno); August 22, 1975 – Rodrigo Santoro, Brazilian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202