Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1938. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,146 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,049 days or 27.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,021 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1970.
If a dog named Sivu - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sivu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sivu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Jim Ford
- 1946Keith Moon
- 1947David Robb
- 1954Charles Busch
- 1967Kazumi Totaka
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette
- 1970Lee Sung-jae
- 1970River Phoenix
- 1972Mark Butcher
- 1989Lianne La Havas
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1783William Tierney Clark, English engineer, designed the Hammersmith Bridge (d. 1852)
- 1843William Southam, Canadian publisher (d. 1932)
- 1900Ernst Krenek, Austrian-American composer and educator (d. 1991)
- 1933Pete Wilson, American commander and politician, 36th Governor of California
- 1947Terje Rypdal, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (The Vanguards)
- 1974Benjamin Limo, Kenyan runner
- 1977Douglas Sequeira, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1989Breanna Conrad, American fashion designer
- 1991Isabella Tobias, American-Lithuanian ice dancer
- 2001Zaijian Jaranilla, Filipino actor
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BVWOEOPU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters BVWOEOPU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268Battle of Tagliacozzo: The army of Charles of Anjou defeats the Ghibellines supporters of Conradin of Hohenstaufen marking the fall of the Hohenstaufen family from the Imperial and Sicilian thrones, and leading to the new chapter of Angevin domination in Southern Italy.
- 1614Fettmilch Uprising: Jews are expelled from Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, following the plundering of the Judengasse.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1873Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opens.
- 1927Italian anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti are executed after a lengthy, controversial trial.
- 1944World War II: Marseille is liberated by the Allies.
- 1954First flight of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
- 1982Bachir Gemayel is elected Lebanese President amidst the raging civil war.
- 1989Singing Revolution: Two million people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania stand on the Vilnius–Tallinn road, holding hands (Baltic Way).
- 2000Gulf Air Flight 072 crashes into the Persian Gulf near Manama, Bahrain, killing 143.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Dickinson, Nerina Pallot, Steve Marriott, Joel Heyman, Gary Dell'Abate, Eva González, María Barranco, Paul Kelly, Mandy Capristo, Tian Liang.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1938.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1938 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 1, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +94. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 1964. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1938
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,146 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,049 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,021
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 1, 1948 (+94)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 23, 1964 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1932 – Bo Goldman, American playwright, screenwriter, and producer; April 19, 1982 – Samuel C. Morrison, Jr., Liberian-American journalist, producer, and screenwriter; August 12, 1922 – Fulton Mackay, Scottish actor and playwright (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,972