Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1951 was a Thursday and it was the 235th day of the year 1951. It was the 34th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,948 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,316 days or 22.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 844 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1983.
If a dog named Skye - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skye will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Skye will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Letta Mbulu
- 1945Bob Peck
- 1945Rita Pavone
- 1967Kazumi Totaka
- 1978Andrew Rannells
- 1982Trevor Wright
- 1983Annie Ilonzeh
- 1984Eric Tai
- 1988Kim Matula
- 2001Zaijian Jaranilla
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1852Arnold Toynbee, English economist and historian (d. 1883)
- 1883Jonathan M. Wainwright, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1953)
- 1929Vladimir Beekman, Estonian poet and translator (d. 2009)
- 1946Keith Moon, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Who and Plastic Ono Band) (d. 1978)
- 1964Johan Bruyneel, Belgian cyclist and manager
- 1969Jack Lopresti, English soldier and politician
- 1981Ozzy Lusth, Mexican-American reality show contestant on Survivor: Cook Islands
- 1983Athena Farrokhzad, Iranian-Swedish poet, playwright, and critic
- 1983James Collins, Welsh footballer
- 1989Breanna Conrad, American fashion designer
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Phillip’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 30 BCAfter the successful invasion of Egypt, Octavian executes Marcus Antonius Antyllus, eldest son of Mark Antony, and Caesarion, the last king of the Ptolemaic dynasty of Egypt and only child of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.
- 79Mount Vesuvius begins stirring, on the feast day of Vulcan, the Roman god of fire.
- 1305Sir William Wallace is executed for high treason at Smithfield in London.
- 1382Siege of Moscow: The Golden Horde led by khan Tokhtamysh lays siege to the capital of the Grand Duchy of Moscow.
- 1784Western North Carolina (now eastern Tennessee) declares itself an independent state under the name of Franklin; it is not accepted into the United States, and only lasts for four years.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1927Italian anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti are executed after a lengthy, controversial trial.
- 1943World War II: Kharkov is liberated as a result of the Battle of Kursk.
- 1958Chinese Civil War: The Second Taiwan Strait Crisis begins with the People’s Liberation Army’s bombardment of Quemoy.
- 2011A magnitude 5.8 (class: moderate) earthquake occurs in Virginia. Damage occurs to monuments and structures in Washington D.C. and the resulted damage is estimated at $200 million–$300 million USD.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carly Foulkes, Delbert McClinton, Brian Henderson, S. Epatha Merkerson, Fariborz Lachini, Keith Buckley, Atsushi Maruyama, Pat Crowley, Riho Takada, Marvin Agustin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1951.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1951 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1922. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd August 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1951
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 34th Thursday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 255 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,948 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,316 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 844
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1983
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1937 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 15, 1922 (-121)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1902 – Samudrala Raghavacharya, Indian singer, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968); July 3, 1949 – Jan Smithers, American actress; October 14, 1977 – Bianca Beauchamp, Canadian model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140