Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 235th day of the year 1965. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,625 days or 18.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1997.
If a dog named Mit - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mit will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mit will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Tex Williams
- 1949Vicky Leandros
- 1963Park Chan-wook
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette
- 1975Eliza Carthy
- 1978Andrew Rannells
- 1983Annie Ilonzeh
- 1987Nikki Gil
- 1988Kim Matula
- 1995Eliza Pineda
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1814James Roosevelt Bayley, American archbishop (d. 1877)
- 1864Eleftherios Venizelos, Greek lawyer, jurist, and politician, 93rd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1936)
- 1923Edgar F. Codd, English-American computer scientist and programmer (d. 2003)
- 1938Giacomo Bini, Italian priest and missionary (d. 2014)
- 1940Richard Sanders, American actor and screenwriter
- 1960Chris Potter, Canadian actor, singer, and director
- 1963Park Chan-wook, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Neil Cicierega, American comedian, actor, singer, and director
- 1991Isabella Tobias, American-Lithuanian ice dancer
- 2001Zaijian Jaranilla, Filipino actor
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572French Wars of Religion Mob violence against Huguenots in Paris results in the St. Bartholomew’s Day massacre.
- 1858The Round Oak rail accident occurs in Brierley Hill in the Black Country, England. It is 'Arguably the worst disaster ever to occur on British railways'.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1939World War II: Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union sign a non-aggression treaty, the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact. In a secret addition to the pact, the Baltic states, Finland, Romania, and Poland are divided between the two nations.
- 1954First flight of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
- 1987The American male basketball team lost the gold medal to Brazilian team at the Pan American Games in Indianapolis. The final score was 120–115 and triggered changes in this sport basis in USA, resulting in the “Dream Team”.
- 1990Armenia declares its independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1990Saddam Hussein appears on Iraqi state television with a number of Western “guests” (actually hostages) to try to prevent the Gulf War.
- 2006Natascha Kampusch, who had been abducted at the age of ten, escapes from her captor Wolfgang Přiklopil, after eight years of captivity.
- 2007The skeletal remains of Russia’s last royal family members Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia, and his sister Grand Duchess Anastasia are discovered near Yekaterinburg, Russia.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Blake, Ted Templeman, John Marshall Jones, Jean Grae, Chico Buarque, Tian Liang, Hannah Taylor-Gordon, Stuart Wade, Inés Sastre, David Lyons.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1965.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1965 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 5, 1957. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd August 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1965
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 214 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,875 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,625 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 673
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1997
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1952 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 5, 1957 (-135)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher (August 28, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1964 – Masaya Onosaka, Japanese voice actor and singer; November 25, 1990 – Rye Rye, American rapper, dancer, and actress; August 28, 1974 – Kaori Mizuhashi, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139