Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 235th day of the year 2002. It was the 34th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,731 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,244 days or 6.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 1, 2034.
If a dog named Stinker - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stinker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stinker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Malvina Reynolds
- 1949Vicky Leandros
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1965Roger Avary
- 1978Andrew Rannells
- 1979Ritchie Neville
- 1982Trevor Wright
- 1983Annie Ilonzeh
- 1986Kim Feenstra
- 1988Kim Matula
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1785Oliver Hazard Perry, American commander (d. 1819)
- 1805Anton von Schmerling, Austrian judge and politician (d. 1893)
- 1836Marie Henriette of Austria (d. 1902)
- 1897Henry F. Pringle, American historian and journalist (d. 1958)
- 1927Dick Bruna, Dutch author and illustrator
- 1954Charles Busch, American actor and screenwriter
- 1957Tasos Mitropoulos, Greek footballer and politician
- 1961Alexandre Desplat, French composer and conductor
- 1975Bünyamin Sudaş, Turkish weightlifter
- 1982YTCracker, American rapper and DJ
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JUOIMTZC? Check your answers here: Word search JUOIMTZC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1305Sir William Wallace is executed for high treason at Smithfield in London.
- 1328Battle of Cassel: French troops stop an uprising of Flemish farmers.
- 1600Battle of Gifu Castle: The eastern forces of Tokugawa Ieyasu defeat the western Japanese clans loyal to Toyotomi Hideyori, leading to the destruction of Gifu Castle and serving as a prelude to the Battle of Sekigahara.
- 1614The University of Groningen is established in the Dutch Republic.
- 1864The Union Navy captures Fort Morgan, Alabama, thus breaking Confederate dominance of all ports on the Gulf of Mexico except Galveston, Texas.
- 1921British airship R-38 experiences structural failure over Hull in England and crashes in the Humber estuary. Of her 49 British and American training crew, only four survive.
- 1938English cricketer Len Hutton sets a world record for the highest individual Test innings of 364, during a Test match against Australia.
- 1948World Council of Churches is formed.
- 1954First flight of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
- 1989Singing Revolution: Two million people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania stand on the Vilnius–Tallinn road, holding hands (Baltic Way).
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Hearst, Grant Forsberg, Tom Fogerty, Andrew Gold, Anne Sargent, Daniel Casey, Giuseppe Valdengo, Hugh Miller, Jason Momoa, Davey Havok.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 2002.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 2002 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 14, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1980. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd August 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 2002
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 34th Friday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,731 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,244 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 227
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 14, 1982 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1980 (-126)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (August 24, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1939 – Raymond J. Barry, American actor; January 4, 1979 – Charity Rahmer, American actress; January 15, 1955 – Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069