Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1901 was a Saturday and it was the 236th day of the year 1901. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,129 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,376 days or 39.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 2, 1933.
If a dog named Branham - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 569 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Branham will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Branham will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Alyn Ainsworth
- 1932W. Morgan Sheppard
- 1943Dafydd Iwan
- 1945Vince McMahon
- 1949Charles Rocket
- 1964Dana Gould
- 1974Órla Fallon
- 1978Beth Riesgraf
- 1988Rupert Grint
- 1994Aqib Khan
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1895Richard Cushing, American cardinal (d. 1970)
- 1918Sikander Bakht, Indian field hockey player and politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs (d. 2004)
- 1922Howard Zinn, American historian, author, and activist (d. 2010)
- 1943Pini Zahavi, Israeli journalist and agent
- 1948Kim Sung-il, South Korean commander and pilot
- 1949Stephen Paulus, American composer and educator (d. 2014)
- 1962Emile Roemer, Dutch educator and politician
- 1963John Bush, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax and Armored Saint)
- 1975Roberto Colombo, Italian footballer
- 1986Arian Foster, American football player
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daniel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200King John of England, signer of the first Magna Carta, marries Isabella of Angoulême in Bordeaux Cathedral.
- 1516The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Syria at the Battle of Marj Dabiq.
- 1857The Panic of 1857 begins, setting off one of the most severe economic crises in United States history.
- 1891Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- 1898Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a rescript that convoked the First Hague Peace Conference.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Cer ends as the first Allied victory in the war.
- 1932Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly across the United States non-stop (from Los Angeles to Newark, New Jersey).
- 1933The Crescent Limited train derails in Washington, D.C., after the bridge it is crossing is washed out by the 1933 Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.
- 1949The treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization goes into effect.
- 1954The Communist Control Act goes into effect, outlawing the American Communist Party.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wood Harris, Helmi Johannes, Aaron Ashmore, Mel Brooks, Sarah Thompson, Benjamín Rojas, Virginie Efira, Bernard Cribbins, Sarai, John Ford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 1901.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 1901 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 5, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 1901
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,129 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,461
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 1933
- Age in dog years: 569 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1909 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 5, 1921 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1965 – Gong Li, Chinese actress; April 22, 1964 – Estelle Asmodelle, Australian model and actress; May 17, 1944 – Jesse Winchester, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834