Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 237th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,043 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kramer - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kramer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kramer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Duke Kahanamoku
- 1947Anne Archer
- 1949Charles Rocket
- 1949Pia Degermark
- 1956Dick Lee
- 1958Steve Guttenberg
- 1971Pierfrancesco Favino
- 1998Sofia Andres
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1898Malcolm Cowley, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1989)
- 1929Betty Dodson, American author and educator
- 1932Robert D. Hales, American captain and religious leader
- 1933Prince Rupert Loewenstein, Spanish-English banker and manager (d. 2014)
- 1937Susan Sheehan, Austrian-American journalist and author
- 1962David Koechner, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Pierfrancesco Favino, Italian actor
- 1979Orlando Engelaar, Dutch footballer
- 1983Marcel Goc, German ice hockey player
- 1986Fabiano Santacroce, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1391Jews are massacred in Palma de Mallorca.
- 1682William Penn receives the area that is now the state of Delaware, and adds it to his colony of Pennsylvania.
- 1909Workers start pouring concrete for the Panama Canal.
- 1933The Crescent Limited train derails in Washington, D.C., after the bridge it is crossing is washed out by the 1933 Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.
- 1950Edith Sampson becomes the first black U.S. delegate to the United Nations.
- 1954Getúlio Dornelles Vargas, president of Brazil, commits suicide and is succeeded by João Café Filho.
- 1989Cincinnati Reds manager Pete Rose is banned from baseball for gambling by Commissioner A. Bartlett Giamatti.
- 1989Colombian drug barons declare “total war” on the Colombian government.
- 1994Initial accord between Israel and the PLO about partial self-rule of the Palestinians on the West Bank.
- 2006The International Astronomical Union (IAU) redefines the term “planet” such that Pluto is now considered a dwarf planet.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mio Tomonaga, Elias Koteas, Nathan Rogers, Normand Brathwaite, Gwen Guthrie, Ken Kercheval, Slavko Avsenik, Mandy Patinkin, Buddy Greco, Johnny Vegas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 24, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1938 – Diana Muldaur, American actress; October 12, 1942 – Daliah Lavi, Israeli actress and singer; September 15, 1971 – Ben Wallers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Country Teasers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136