Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 236th day of the year 1927. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,234 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,411 days or 31.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 2, 1959.
If a dog named Fluffymatt - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fluffymatt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fluffymatt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Duke Kahanamoku
- 1916Hal Smith
- 1952John Cowan
- 1962Craig Kilborn
- 1963Hideo Kojima
- 1963John Bush
- 1971Pierfrancesco Favino
- 1974Órla Fallon
- 1981Jiro Wang
- 1994King Krule
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1921Eric Simms, English ornithologist and conservationist (d. 2009)
- 1924Alyn Ainsworth, English singer and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1927Anjali Devi, Indian actress and producer (d. 2014)
- 1947Roger De Vlaeminck, Belgian cyclist and coach
- 1949Joe Regalbuto, American actor and director
- 1950Tim D. White, American paleoanthropologist and academic
- 1970David Gregory, American journalist
- 1971Pierfrancesco Favino, Italian actor
- 1975Mark de Vries, Surinamese-Dutch footballer
- 1982Glen Atle Larsen, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roland’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 79Mount Vesuvius erupts. The cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Stabiae are buried in volcanic ash (note: this traditional date has been challenged, and many scholars believe that the event occurred on October 24).
- 394The Graffito of Esmet-Akhom, the latest known inscription in Egyptian hieroglyphs, was written.
- 455The Vandals, led by king Genseric, begin to plunder Rome. Pope Leo I requests Genseric not destroy the ancient city or murder its citizens. He agrees and the gates of Rome are opened. However, the Vandals loot a great amount of treasure.
- 1185Sack of Thessalonica by the Normans.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: A small force of Pennsylvania militia is ambushed and overwhelmed by an American Indian group, which forces George Rogers Clark to abandon his attempt to attack Detroit.
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1929Second day of two-day Hebron massacre during the 1929 Palestine riots: Arab attacks on the Jewish community in Hebron in the British Mandate of Palestine, result in the death of 65–68 Jews and the remaining Jews being forced to leave the city.
- 1941Adolf Hitler orders the cessation of Nazi Germany’s systematic T4 euthanasia program of the mentally ill and the handicapped due to protests, although killings continue for the remainder of the war.
- 1998First radio-frequency identification (RFID) human implantation tested in the United Kingdom.
- 2014A 6.0 magnitude earthquake strikes Napa, California, in the northern San Francisco Bay area, injuring over 200 people. It was the largest earthquake to strike northern California since 1989.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger E. Mosley, Jack Barry, Gregory Harrison, Catherine Schell, Frank Aletter, Patrick Garcia, Samuel Vincent, George Chakiris, Bruce Campbell, Inger Nilsson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,234 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,159
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 1959
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1914 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1965 – C. J. Ramone, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Ramones, 22 Jacks, Los Gusanos, and The Ramainz); July 13, 1942 – Harrison Ford, American actor and producer; June 14, 1988 – Kevin McHale, American singer, dancer, and actor (NLT).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997