Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 236th day of the year 1989. It was the 34th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,066 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,689 days or 10.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2021.
If a dog named Naldo - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Naldo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Naldo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Charles Rocket
- 1949Joe Regalbuto
- 1949Pia Degermark
- 1952Holly Hallstrom
- 1962David Koechner
- 1968Andreas Kisser
- 1974Jennifer Lien
- 1979Elva Hsiao
- 1983George Perris
- 1988Rupert Grint
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1707Selina Hastings, Countess of Huntingdon (d. 1791)
- 1787James Weddell, Belgian-English sailor, hunter, and explorer (d. 1834)
- 1923Arthur Jensen, American psychologist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1943Dafydd Iwan, Welsh singer and politician
- 1944Rocky Johnson, Canadian-American wrestler and trainer
- 1945Vince McMahon, American wrestler, promoter, producer, and actor, co-founded WWE
- 1954Heini Otto, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1957Stephen Fry, English actor, journalist, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Inge de Bruijn, Dutch swimmer
- 1979Elva Hsiao, Taiwanese singer and actress
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Timothy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200King John of England, signer of the first Magna Carta, marries Isabella of Angoulême in Bordeaux Cathedral.
- 1482The town and castle of Berwick upon Tweed is captured from Scotland by an English army
- 1891Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- 1936The Australian Antarctic Territory is created.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Sovereign Council of Asturias and León is proclaimed in Gijón.
- 1941Adolf Hitler orders the cessation of Nazi Germany’s systematic T4 euthanasia program of the mentally ill and the handicapped due to protests, although killings continue for the remainder of the war.
- 1954Getúlio Dornelles Vargas, president of Brazil, commits suicide and is succeeded by João Café Filho.
- 1989Tadeusz Mazowiecki is chosen as the first non-communist Prime Minister in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 2004Eighty-nine passengers die after two airliners explode after flying out of Domodedovo International Airport, near Moscow. The explosions are caused by suicide bombers (reportedly female) from the Russian Republic of Chechnya.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Paulsen, Ice-T, Kelly Rowland, Corey Lof, Patricia Neway, Gil Moore, Linda Park, Frank Conniff, Russell Brand, John Reed.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 1989 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 34th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 257 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,066 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,689 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 374
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2021
- Age in dog years: 140 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-179)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx (August 26, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1939 – Silvana Armenulić, Bosnian singer-songwriter and actress; September 20, 1956 – Gary Cole, American actor; May 23, 1981 – Tim Robinson, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076