Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 236th day of the year 1989. It was the 34th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 30 years old today. There have been 10,957 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,652 days or 10.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2021.
If a dog named Mamas - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mamas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mamas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Léo Ferré
- 1932W. Morgan Sheppard
- 1952Holly Hallstrom
- 1952Linton Kwesi Johnson
- 1964Dana Gould
- 1973Grey DeLisle
- 1976Alex O'Loughlin
- 1987Daichi Miura
- 1989Rocío Igarzábal
- 1994King Krule
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1198Alexander II of Scotland (d. 1249)
- 1556Sophia Brahe, Danish horticulturalist and astronomer (d. 1643)
- 1933Prince Rupert Loewenstein, Spanish-English banker and manager (d. 2014)
- 1945Ronee Blakley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1957Marcel Vanthilt, Belgian singer and television host
- 1962Craig Kilborn, American actor and talk show host
- 1973Andrew Brunette, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1973Inge de Bruijn, Dutch swimmer
- 1983George Perris, Greek-French singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1983Maher Abu Remeleh, Palestinian martial artist
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The Act of Uniformity requires England to accept the Book of Common Prayer.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: A small force of Pennsylvania militia is ambushed and overwhelmed by an American Indian group, which forces George Rogers Clark to abandon his attempt to attack Detroit.
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1891Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- 1989Colombian drug barons declare “total war” on the Colombian government.
- 1989Tadeusz Mazowiecki is chosen as the first non-communist Prime Minister in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1991Ukraine declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1995Microsoft Windows 95 was released to the public in North America.
- 1998First radio-frequency identification (RFID) human implantation tested in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Badel, Irini Merkouri, Rebecca Ferguson, Ade Adepitan, Michael Biehn, Jaroslava Schallerová, Darren Middleton, Anastacia, Happy Salma, Samantha Womack.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 1989 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 34th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,957 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,652 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 371
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2021
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-179)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx (August 26, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1938 – Violetta Villas, Belgian-Polish singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2011); January 28, 1904 – Canuplin, Filipino magician and actor (d. 1979); February 28, 1917 – Odette Laure, French actress and singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,971