Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1993 was a Tuesday and it was the 236th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,053 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2025.
If a dog named Thriller - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thriller will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Thriller will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932W. Morgan Sheppard
- 1945Vince McMahon
- 1947Anne Archer
- 1949Joe Regalbuto
- 1963John Bush
- 1965Marlee Matlin
- 1978Beth Riesgraf
- 1981Chad Michael Murray
- 1983Christopher Parker
- 1994Aqib Khan
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1498John, Hereditary Prince of Saxony (d. 1537)
- 1591Robert Herrick, English poet and cleric (d. 1674)
- 1824Antonio Stoppani, Italian geologist and scholar (d. 1891)
- 1921Sam Tingle, English-Zimbabwean race car driver (d. 2008)
- 1930Roger McCluskey, American race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1932Richard Meale, Australian pianist and composer (d. 2009)
- 1949Stephen Paulus, American composer and educator (d. 2014)
- 1952Holly Hallstrom, American model and actress
- 1984Erin Molan, Australian journalist
- 1988Rupert Grint, English actor
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 79Mount Vesuvius erupts. The cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Stabiae are buried in volcanic ash (note: this traditional date has been challenged, and many scholars believe that the event occurred on October 24).
- 1215Pope Innocent III declares Magna Carta invalid.
- 1456The printing of the Gutenberg Bible is completed.
- 1516The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Syria at the Battle of Marj Dabiq.
- 1608The first official English representative to India lands in Surat.
- 1690Job Charnock of the East India Company establishes a factory in Calcutta, an event formerly considered the founding of the city (in 2003 the Calcutta High Court ruled that the city has no birthday).
- 1781American Revolutionary War: A small force of Pennsylvania militia is ambushed and overwhelmed by an American Indian group, which forces George Rogers Clark to abandon his attempt to attack Detroit.
- 1933The Crescent Limited train derails in Washington, D.C., after the bridge it is crossing is washed out by the 1933 Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.
- 1949The treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization goes into effect.
- 1998First radio-frequency identification (RFID) human implantation tested in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Barela, Mark Rylance, Ernest Lehman, Lost Frequencies, Alicia Keys, Levon Helm, Richie Hawtin, Lykke Li, Stan Stennett, Sanae Kobayashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 24, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 12, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Help Falling in Love by UB40 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1916 – Walter Cronkite, American journalist, voice actor, and producer (d. 2009); May 16, 1905 – Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982); February 24, 1959 – Beth Broderick, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,525