Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 236th day of the year 2006. It was the 34th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,100 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,700 days or 4.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2038.
If a dog named Zhu - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zhu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zhu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Hal Smith
- 1947Anne Archer
- 1949Joe Regalbuto
- 1952Linton Kwesi Johnson
- 1963John Bush
- 1964Dana Gould
- 1973Grey DeLisle
- 1974Jennifer Lien
- 1980Sonja Bennett
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1863Dragutin Lerman, Croatian explorer (d. 1918)
- 1922Howard Zinn, American historian, author, and activist (d. 2010)
- 1947Paulo Coelho, Brazilian author and songwriter
- 1948Jean Michel Jarre, French pianist, composer, and producer
- 1948Kim Sung-il, South Korean commander and pilot
- 1952Mike Shanahan, American football player and coach
- 1965Brian Rajadurai, Sri Lankan-Canadian cricketer
- 1976Simon Dennis, English rower and academic
- 1988Maya Yoshida, Japanese footballer
- 1998Robin, Finnish singer
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mable’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Six thousand Jews are killed in Mainz after being blamed for the bubonic plague.
- 1662The Act of Uniformity requires England to accept the Book of Common Prayer.
- 1858In Richmond, Virginia, 90 blacks are arrested for learning. - needs to be explained/expanded-->
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1875Captain Matthew Webb became first person to swim the English Channel
- 1891Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Sovereign Council of Asturias and León is proclaimed in Gijón.
- 1963Buddhist crisis: As a result of the Xá Lợi Pagoda raids, the US State Department cables the United States Embassy, Saigon to encourage Army of the Republic of Vietnam generals to launch a coup against President Ngô Đình Diệm if he did not remove his brother Ngô Đình Nhu.
- 1967Led by Abbie Hoffman, the Youth International Party temporarily disrupts trading at the New York Stock Exchange by throwing dollar bills from the viewing gallery, causing trading to cease as brokers scramble to grab them.
- 2004Eighty-nine passengers die after two airliners explode after flying out of Domodedovo International Airport, near Moscow. The explosions are caused by suicide bombers (reportedly female) from the Russian Republic of Chechnya.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathy Griffin, Lily Aldridge, Bryton James, Kunie Tanaka, Willie Nelson, Ton Scherpenzeel, Milton Subotsky, Miriam Flynn, Jim Cummings, Brad Dexter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 2006.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 2006 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 6, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 2001. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 34th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,100 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,700 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 173
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2038
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 6, 1989 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 2001 (-151)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: London Bridge by Fergie (August 26, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1991 – G.E.M., Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress; December 23, 1962 – Kang Je-gyu, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter; February 10, 1991 – Emma Roberts, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,115