Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1910 was a Thursday and it was the 237th day of the year 1910. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,994 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,320 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Don DeFore
- 1918Richard Greene
- 1931Hal Fishman
- 1943Peque Gallaga
- 1968Spider One
- 1969John Witt
- 1976Alexander Skarsgård
- 1987Amy Macdonald
- 1987Stacey Farber
- 1988Ray Quinn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1803Luís Alves de Lima e Silva, Duke of Caxias (d. 1880)
- 1916Frederick Chapman Robbins, American pediatrician and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003)
- 1925Stepas Butautas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1930Graham Jarvis, Canadian-American actor (d. 2003)
- 1944Conrad Black, Canadian historian and author
- 1947Michael Kaluta, American author and illustrator
- 1952Geoff Downes, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Buggles, Yes, and Asia)
- 1957Frank Serratore, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Cameron Mathison, Canadian actor
- 1988Ray Quinn, English actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Regent George Mouzalon and his brothers are killed during a coup headed by the aristocratic faction under, paving the way for its leader, Michael VIII Palaiologos, to ultimately usurp the throne of the Empire of Nicaea.
- 1580Battle of Alcântara. Spain defeats Portugal.
- 1875Captain Matthew Webb became the first person to swim across the English Channel, traveling from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in 22 hours.
- 1894Kitasato Shibasaburō discovers the infectious agent of the bubonic plague and publishes his findings in The Lancet.
- 1942World War II: second day of the Battle of the Eastern Solomons. A Japanese naval transport convoy headed towards Guadalcanal is turned-back by an Allied air attack, losing one destroyer and one transport sunk, and one light cruiser heavily damaged.
- 1961President Jânio Quadros of Brazil resigns after just seven months in power, initiating a political crisis that culminates in a military coup in 1964.
- 1981Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Saturn
- 1988The Chiado area in Lisbon is partially destroyed by a fire.
- 1989Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Neptune, the second to last planet in the Solar System at the time.
- 2013Six people die and 22 are injured when a train derails in Huimanguillo, Tabasco, Mexico.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slug, Nam Gyu-ri, Matthew West, Texas Battle, Daevid Allen, Bobby Kimball, Ivan Graziani, Darryl F. Zanuck, Ted Danson, Marco Ngai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 25, 1910.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1978 – Kimberley Locke, American singer-songwriter; November 9, 1988 – Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater; February 24, 1965 – Kristin Davis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911