Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 237th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Extrellita - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Extrellita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Extrellita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Bruce Allpress
- 1930Sean Connery
- 1939John Badham
- 1949John Savage
- 1959Ruth Ann Swenson
- 1962David Packer
- 1972Gülben Ergen
- 1978Kel Mitchell
- 1981Rachel Bilson
- 1998Abraham Mateo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1561Philippe van Lansberge, Dutch astronomer and mathematician (d. 1632)
- 1817Marie-Eugénie de Jésus, French nun and saint, founded the Religious of the Assumption (d. 1898)
- 1905Faustina Kowalska, Polish nun and saint (d. 1938)
- 1921Bryce Mackasey, Canadian businessman and politician, 20th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1999)
- 1943Peque Gallaga, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1944Conrad Black, Canadian historian and author
- 1949John Savage, American actor and producer
- 1957Simon McBurney, English actor and director
- 1966Tracy-Ann Oberman, English actress and screenwriter
- 1970Debbie Graham, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- 1830The Belgian Revolution begins.
- 1883France and Viet Nam sign the Treaty of Huế, recognizing a French protectorate over Annam and Tonkin.
- 1894Kitasato Shibasaburō discovers the infectious agent of the bubonic plague and publishes his findings in The Lancet.
- 1898Seven hundred Greek civilians, 17 British guards and the British Consul of Crete are killed by a Turkish mob in Heraklion, Greece.
- 1921The first skirmishes of the Battle of Blair Mountain occur.
- 1944World War II: Paris is liberated by the Allies.
- 1950President Harry Truman orders the U.S. Army to seize control of the nation’s railroads to avert a strike.
- 1980Zimbabwe joins the United Nations.
- 1997Egon Krenz, the former East German leader, is convicted of a shoot-to-kill policy at the Berlin Wall.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hahn-Petersen, Steve Forrest, Adèle Exarchopoulos, Bert Convy, Dédé Fortin, Kristian Blak, Steve Sabol, Jonathan Pryce, Tyler Labine, James Callis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 25, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1964 – Darryl Worley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 19, 1959 – Juan J. Campanella, Argentinian director, producer, and screenwriter; February 4, 1936 – David Brenner, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159