Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 237th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,032 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939John Bardon
- 1958Tim Burton
- 1963Christine McGlade
- 1963Shock G
- 1964Blair Underwood
- 1966Tracy-Ann Oberman
- 1968Yuri Mitsui
- 1974Eric Millegan
- 1994Josh Flitter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1561Philippe van Lansberge, Dutch astronomer and mathematician (d. 1632)
- 1817Marie-Eugénie de Jésus, French nun and saint, founded the Religious of the Assumption (d. 1898)
- 1867James W. Gerard, American lawyer and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Germany (d. 1951)
- 1954Jim Wallace, Baron Wallace of Tankerness, Scottish lawyer and politician, First Minister of Scotland
- 1958Christian LeBlanc, American actor
- 1968Stuart Murdoch, Scottish singer-songwriter (Belle and Sebastian)
- 1971Felix da Housecat, American DJ and producer
- 1979Philipp Mißfelder, German historian and politician (d. 2015)
- 1988Alexandra Burke, English singer-songwriter
- 1989Amber Le Bon, English model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 357Battle of Strasbourg: Julian, Caesar (deputy emperor) and supreme commander of the Roman army in Gaul, wins an important victory against the Alemanni at Strasbourg (Argentoratum).
- 1609Galileo Galilei demonstrates his first telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- 1825Uruguay declares its independence from Brazil.
- 1830The Belgian Revolution begins.
- 1933The Diexi earthquake strikes Mao County, Sichuan, China and kills 9,000 people.
- 1939The United Kingdom and Poland form a military alliance in which the UK promises to defend Poland in case of invasion by a foreign power.
- 1948The House Un-American Activities Committee holds first-ever televised congressional hearing: “Confrontation Day” between Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss.
- 1989Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Neptune, the second to last planet in the Solar System at the time.
- 2012Voyager 1 spacecraft enters interstellar space becoming the first man-made object to do so.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jung Joon-ho, Bruno Kirby, Stephen Nichols, Charles Mesure, Shobna Gulati, Arthur Brown, David Walliams, Kahlil Joseph, Christopher Massey, Chihiro Yonekura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 25, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1935 – Sandra Milo, Tunisian-Italian actress; September 23, 1970 – Ani DiFranco, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 21, 1936 – Dickey Lee, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009