Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 237th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,302 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Yori - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yori will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yori will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939John Bardon
- 1948Ledward Kaapana
- 1949Fariborz Lachini
- 1949Ross Davidson
- 1963Christine McGlade
- 1970Helena Seger
- 1971Felix da Housecat
- 1972Gülben Ergen
- 1977Jonathan Togo
- 1987Liu Yifei
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1944Anthony Heald, American actor
- 1954Elvis Costello, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The New Basement Tapes)
- 1957Simon McBurney, English actor and director
- 1962David Packer, American actor
- 1964Joanne Whalley, English actress
- 1964Marti Noxon, American screenwriter and producer
- 1969Cameron Mathison, Canadian actor
- 1969Vivek Razdan, Indian cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1977Sophie Cadieux, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- 1998China Anne McClain, American actress and singer (McClain)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248The Dutch city of Ommen receives city rights and fortification rights from Otto III, the Archbishop of Utrecht.
- 1630Portuguese forces are defeated by the Kingdom of Kandy at the Battle of Randeniwela in Sri Lanka.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- 1883France and Viet Nam sign the Treaty of Huế, recognizing a French protectorate over Annam and Tonkin.
- 1894Kitasato Shibasaburō discovers the infectious agent of the bubonic plague and publishes his findings in The Lancet.
- 1898Seven hundred Greek civilians, 17 British guards and the British Consul of Crete are killed by a Turkish mob in Heraklion, Greece.
- 1914World War I: The library of the Catholic University of Leuven is deliberately destroyed by the German Army. Hundreds of thousands of irreplaceable volumes and Gothic and Renaissance manuscripts are lost.
- 1933The Diexi earthquake strikes Mao County, Sichuan, China and kills 9,000 people.
- 1939The United Kingdom and Poland form a military alliance in which the UK promises to defend Poland in case of invasion by a foreign power.
- 1989Mayumi Moriyama becomes Japan’s first female Cabinet Secretary.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Hillenburg, Elizabeth Hurley, Nicole, Irina Pantaeva, Tatiana Doronina, Dave Somerville, Lili St. Cyr, Michael Flatley, Dan Fogelberg, Diana Barrymore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 25, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1941 – Reg Presley, English singer-songwriter (The Troggs) (d. 2013); March 19, 1935 – Nancy Malone, American actress, director, and producer (d. 2014); October 27, 1922 – Poul Bundgaard, Danish actor and singer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184