Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 237th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,088 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 680 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Sean Connery
- 1933Tom Skerritt
- 1939John Badham
- 1944Anthony Heald
- 1948Ledward Kaapana
- 1950Charles Fambrough
- 1961Billy Ray Cyrus
- 1977Masumi Asano
- 1986Rona Nishliu
- 1989Keegan Joyce
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1882Seán T. O'Kelly, Irish journalist and politician, 2nd President of Ireland (d. 1966)
- 1917Mel Ferrer, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2008)
- 1938David Canary, American actor
- 1945Daniel Hulet, Belgian cartoonist (d. 2011)
- 1949Fariborz Lachini, Iranian-Canadian composer and producer
- 1952Duleep Mendis, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach
- 1952Geoff Downes, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Buggles, Yes, and Asia)
- 1964Marti Noxon, American screenwriter and producer
- 1965Sanjeev Sharma, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1967Nobuyuki Hiyama, Japanese voice actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768James Cook begins his first voyage.
- 1875Captain Matthew Webb became the first person to swim across the English Channel, traveling from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in 22 hours.
- 1916The United States National Park Service is created.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, which began on August 13, ends with the Red Army’s defeat.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea.
- 1945Ten days after World War II ends with Japan announcing its surrender, armed supporters of the Chinese Communist Party kill U.S. intelligence officer John Birch, regarded by some of the American right as the first victim of the Cold War.
- 1950President Harry Truman orders the U.S. Army to seize control of the nation’s railroads to avert a strike.
- 1981Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Saturn
- 1989Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Neptune, the second to last planet in the Solar System at the time.
- 2013Six people die and 22 are injured when a train derails in Huimanguillo, Tabasco, Mexico.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Mazouz, John Mills, Elaine Cassidy, Puneeth Rajkumar, John Bissinger, Bashar Rahal, Clifton Davis, Simon Le Bon, Lauren Collins, Camila Grey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 25, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Loco-Motion by Little Eva as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1962 – Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights); January 11, 1935 – Melvyn Hayes, English actor and singer; December 10, 1973 – Arden Myrin, American comedian and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061