Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1978 was a Friday and it was the 237th day of the year 1978. It was the 34th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,213 days or 14.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 3, 2010.
If a dog named Old - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Old will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Old will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Peter Gilmore
- 1959Ruth Ann Swenson
- 1966Tracy-Ann Oberman
- 1967Tom Hollander
- 1968Spider One
- 1968Stuart Murdoch
- 1970Claudia Schiffer
- 1976Alexander Skarsgård
- 1978Kel Mitchell
- 1998China Anne McClain
View the complete list of August 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1624François de la Chaise, French priest (d. 1709)
- 1850Charles Richet, French physiologist and occultist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1935)
- 1882Seán T. O'Kelly, Irish journalist and politician, 2nd President of Ireland (d. 1966)
- 1900Hans Adolf Krebs, German physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981)
- 1917Mel Ferrer, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2008)
- 1921Bryce Mackasey, Canadian businessman and politician, 20th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1999)
- 1928Karl Korte, American composer and academic
- 1942Howard Jacobson, English journalist and author
- 1973Fatih Akın, German director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990Aras Bulut İynemli, Turkish actor
View the complete list of August 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lewis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248The Dutch city of Ommen receives city rights and fortification rights from Otto III, the Archbishop of Utrecht.
- 1580Battle of Alcântara. Spain defeats Portugal.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- 1835The New York Sun perpetrates the Great Moon Hoax.
- 1875Captain Matthew Webb became the first person to swim across the English Channel, traveling from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in 22 hours.
- 1914World War I: The library of the Catholic University of Leuven is deliberately destroyed by the German Army. Hundreds of thousands of irreplaceable volumes and Gothic and Renaissance manuscripts are lost.
- 1916The United States National Park Service is created.
- 1948The House Un-American Activities Committee holds first-ever televised congressional hearing: “Confrontation Day” between Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss.
- 1961President Jânio Quadros of Brazil resigns after just seven months in power, initiating a political crisis that culminates in a military coup in 1964.
- 1988The Chiado area in Lisbon is partially destroyed by a fire.
View the complete list of August 25 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Kavner, Steven Miller, Melora Hardin, Jerry Colonna, Priit Võigemast, Eric Papilaya, DJ Ajax, Barbara Stanwyck, Paul Fox, Huey Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 25, 1978.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th August 1978 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1993. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grease by Frankie Valli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 25th August 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 25, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 237th day of 1978
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 34th Friday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,213 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 529
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 3, 2010
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 1985 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1993 (-180)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Grease by Frankie Valli (August 26, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VIII.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1963 – Rolly Teranishi, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Scanch); September 30, 1962 – Marley Marl, American rapper and producer (Juice Crew); June 3, 1982 – Dihan Slabbert, South African singer-songwriter and producer (Hi-5).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,114