Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 238th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,625 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 3, 2012.
If a dog named Acadia - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Acadia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Acadia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Lisbeth Movin
- 1917Mel Ferrer
- 1939John Badham
- 1940José van Dam
- 1959Ruth Ann Swenson
- 1968Stuart Murdoch
- 1968Yuri Mitsui
- 1972Gülben Ergen
- 1974Eric Millegan
- 1977Masumi Asano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1891David Shimoni, Belarusian-Israeli poet and translator (d. 1956)
- 1893Henry Trendley Dean, American dentist (d. 1962)
- 1940José van Dam, Belgian actor and singer
- 1949Gene Simmons, Israeli-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor, (Kiss and Wicked Lester)
- 1965Sanjeev Sharma, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1968Yuri Mitsui, Japanese actress, model, and race car driver
- 1971Crash Holly, American wrestler (d. 2003)
- 1977Diego Corrales, American boxer (d. 2007)
- 1987Liu Yifei, Chinese-American actress and singer
- 1987Stacey Farber, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Regent George Mouzalon and his brothers are killed during a coup headed by the aristocratic faction under, paving the way for its leader, Michael VIII Palaiologos, to ultimately usurp the throne of the Empire of Nicaea.
- 1537The Honourable Artillery Company, the oldest surviving regiment in the British Army, and the second most senior, is formed.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- 1830The Belgian Revolution begins.
- 1835The New York Sun perpetrates the Great Moon Hoax.
- 1898Seven hundred Greek civilians, 17 British guards and the British Consul of Crete are killed by a Turkish mob in Heraklion, Greece.
- 1916The United States National Park Service is created.
- 1961President Jânio Quadros of Brazil resigns after just seven months in power, initiating a political crisis that culminates in a military coup in 1964.
- 1989Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Neptune, the second to last planet in the Solar System at the time.
- 2013Six people die and 22 are injured when a train derails in Huimanguillo, Tabasco, Mexico.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rich Mullins, Cynthia Rothrock, Rick Green, Jack Davenport, Gavin Friday, Frank Sivero, Leon Ames, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Eric Etebari, Ku Hye-sun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 25, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sailing by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1953 – Curtis Armstrong, American actor, singer, and producer; September 30, 1953 – Deborah Allen, American singer-songwriter and producer; July 4, 1936 – Zdzisława Donat, Polish soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,336