Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 238th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,826 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,275 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 4, 1982.
If a dog named Norm - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Norm will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Norm will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Kenji Utsumi
- 1939Todor Kolev
- 1941Chris Curtis
- 1941Jane Merrow
- 1944Stephen Greif
- 1946Chantal Renaud
- 1982Tuğçe Kazaz
- 1989Lil' Chris
- 1991Tommy Bastow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1775William Joseph Behr, German publicist and academic (d. 1851)
- 1896Besse Cooper, American super-centenarian (d. 2012)
- 1911Otto Binder, American author and screenwriter (d. 1974)
- 1914Julio Cortázar, Belgian-Argentinian author and translator (d. 1984)
- 1921Shimshon Amitsur, Israeli mathematician and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1947Nicolae Dobrin, Romanian footballer and manager (d. 2007)
- 1952Will Shortz, American journalist and puzzle creator
- 1954Howard Clark, English golfer and sportscaster
- 1970Brannen Temple, American drummer and composer
- 1974Meredith Eaton, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Ladislaus IV of Hungary and Rudolf I of Germany defeat Ottokar II of Bohemia in the Battle on the Marchfeld near Dürnkrut in (then) Moravia.
- 1346Hundred Years’ War: The military supremacy of the English longbow over the French combination of crossbow and armoured knights is established at the Battle of Crécy.
- 1466A conspiracy against Piero di Cosimo de' Medici in Florence, led by Luca Pitti, is discovered.
- 1914In Brazil, Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras is founded.
- 1970The then-new feminist movement, led by Betty Friedan, leads a nationwide Women’s Strike for Equality.
- 1978Papal conclave: Albino Luciani is elected as Pope John Paul I.
- 1978Sigmund Jähn becomes first German cosmonaut, on board Soyuz 31.
- 1997Beni Ali massacre in Algeria where 60 to 100 people were killed.
- 2011The Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing’s all-new composite airliner, receives certification from the EASA and the FAA
- 2015Two U.S. journalists are shot and killed by a disgruntled former coworker while conducting a live report in Moneta, Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 26.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Burnette, Greg Burson, Raoul Bova, Damian Lewis, Victor Wooten, Gunnar Sommerfeldt, Sebastian Shaw, John Walker, Chaiwat Thongsaeng, Ryan Tedder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 26, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1991 – Tyler, The Creator, American rapper, producer, and actor (Odd Future); June 10, 1964 – Vincent Pérez, Swiss actor and director; March 27, 1924 – Hideko Takamine, Japanese actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,287