Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 238th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 835 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Darcie - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Darcie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Darcie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1695Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault
- 1856Clara Schønfeld
- 1908Aubrey Schenck
- 1950Ahmet Özhan
- 1965Chris Burke
- 1974Meredith Eaton
- 1977Dominic Treadwell-Collins
- 1980Macaulay Culkin
- 1982Gamze Özçelik
- 1988Niña Jose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1901Hans Kammler, German SS officer and engineer (d. 1945)
- 1932Luis Salvadores Salvi, Chilean basketball player (d. 2014)
- 1946Priit Pärn, Estonian animator and director
- 1949Leon Redbone, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1951Edward Witten, American physicist and academic
- 1969Elaine Irwin, American model
- 1970Brett Schultz, South African cricketer
- 1981Sebastian Bönig, German footballer
- 1987Juan Joseph, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1988Niña Jose, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Battle of Manzikert: The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at Manzikert.
- 1278Ladislaus IV of Hungary and Rudolf I of Germany defeat Ottokar II of Bohemia in the Battle on the Marchfeld near Dürnkrut in (then) Moravia.
- 1444Battle of St. Jakob an der Birs: A vastly outnumbered force of Swiss Confederates is defeated by the Dauphin Louis (future Louis XI of France) and his army of ‘Armagnacs’near Basel.
- 1466A conspiracy against Piero di Cosimo de' Medici in Florence, led by Luca Pitti, is discovered.
- 1748The first Lutheran denomination in North America, the Pennsylvania Ministerium, is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1778The first recorded ascent of Triglav, the highest mountain in Slovenia.
- 1883The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa begins its final, paroxysmal, stage.
- 1966The Namibian War of Independence starts with the battle at Omugulugwombashe.
- 1970The then-new feminist movement, led by Betty Friedan, leads a nationwide Women’s Strike for Equality.
- 2002Earth Summit 2002 begins in Johannesburg, South Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for August 26.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Charles, Alex Karras, Alicia Bridges, George Fisher, Chris Trousdale, Roseanne Barr, Ryan Northcott, Jared Murillo, Kyal Marsh, Shriya Saran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 26, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1958 – Paul Weller, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jam and The Style Council); February 15, 1952 – Nikolai Sorokin, Russian actor and director (d. 2013); November 29, 1981 – Nicholas Teo, Malaysian singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155