Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 238th day of the year 1950. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,943 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,314 days or 22.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 4, 1982.
If a dog named Hapooh - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hapooh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hapooh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Kenji Utsumi
- 1941Barbet Schroeder
- 1946Valerie Simpson
- 1947Emiliano Díez
- 1960Ola Ray
- 1965Chris Burke
- 1982Akiko Kikuchi
- 1988Evan Ross
- 1988Niña Jose
- 1992Hayley Hasselhoff
View the complete list of August 26 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1874Zona Gale, American author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1880Guillaume Apollinaire, Italian-French author, poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1918)
- 1927B. V. Doshi, Indian architect and academic, designed the Amdavad ni Gufa
- 1937Kenji Utsumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1963David Byas, English cricketer and umpire
- 1964Chad Kreuter, American baseball player and manager
- 1970Melissa McCarthy, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Raja Kaasheff, English-Indian singer
- 1985David Price, American baseball player
- 1986Big K.R.I.T., American rapper and producer
View the complete list of August 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1303Alauddin Khilji captures Chittorgarh.
- 1466A conspiracy against Piero di Cosimo de' Medici in Florence, led by Luca Pitti, is discovered.
- 1748The first Lutheran denomination in North America, the Pennsylvania Ministerium, is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1810The former viceroy Santiago de Liniers of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata is executed after the defeat of his counter-revolution.
- 1883The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa begins its final, paroxysmal, stage.
- 1914World War I: During the retreat from Mons, the British II Corps commanded by General Sir Horace Smith-Dorrien fought a vigorous and successful defensive action at Le Cateau.
- 1977The Charter of the French Language is adopted by the National Assembly of Quebec
- 1978Sigmund Jähn becomes first German cosmonaut, on board Soyuz 31.
- 2002Earth Summit 2002 begins in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 2013Nationwide protests are held across the Philippines over the Priority Development Assistance Fund scam.
View the complete list of August 26 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Trevor, Dominique Dunne, Lída Baarová, Gertrude Olmstead, Mallu Magalhães, Claudine Mercier, Dennis Letts, Pinto Colvig, Ramiele Malubay, Herb Pedersen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 26, 1950.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th August 1950 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 26th August 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 26, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 238th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,943 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,314 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 845
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 4, 1982
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1963 (-144)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1971 – Fred Ewanuick, Canadian actor and producer; July 14, 1999 – Dawson Dunbar, Canadian actor; April 16, 1970 – Dero Goi, German singer-songwriter and drummer (Oomph!).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855