Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 238th day of the year 1975. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,942 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,314 days or 14.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 4, 2007.
If a dog named Jameson - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jameson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jameson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1695Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault
- 1908Gilly Flower
- 1944Maureen Tucker
- 1946Alison Steadman
- 1965Carolina Arregui
- 1977Saeko Chiba
- 1978Raja Kaasheff
- 1988Danielle Savre
- 1991Tommy Bastow
View the complete list of August 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1743Antoine Lavoisier, French chemist and biologist (d. 1794)
- 1901Maxwell D. Taylor, American general and diplomat, United States Ambassador to South Vietnam (d. 1987)
- 1908Gilly Flower, English actress (d. 2001)
- 1928Om Prakash Munjal, Indian businessman and philanthropist, co-founded Hero Cycles (d. 2015)
- 1950Benjamin Hendrickson, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1950Jüri Okas, Estonian painter and architect
- 1961Daniel Lévi, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1988Evan Ross, American actor and singer
- 1988Lars Stindl, German football player
- 1991Jessica Diggins, American skier
View the complete list of August 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Ladislaus IV of Hungary and Rudolf I of Germany defeat Ottokar II of Bohemia in the Battle on the Marchfeld near Dürnkrut in (then) Moravia.
- 1768Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMS Endeavour.
- 1778The first recorded ascent of Triglav, the highest mountain in Slovenia.
- 1810The former viceroy Santiago de Liniers of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata is executed after the defeat of his counter-revolution.
- 1813War of the Sixth Coalition: An impromptu battle takes place when French and Prussian-Russian forces accidentally run into each other near Liegnitz, Prussia (now Legnica, Poland).
- 1821The University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, is officially opened.
- 1940Chad becomes the first French colony to join the Allies under the administration of Félix Éboué, France’s first black colonial governor.
- 1942The Holocaust in Chortkiav, western Ukraine: At 2.30 am the German Schutzpolizei starts driving Jews out of their houses, divides them into groups of 120, packs them in freight cars and deports 2000 to Bełżec extermination camp. Five hundred of the sick and children are murdered on the spot.
- 1970The then-new feminist movement, led by Betty Friedan, leads a nationwide Women’s Strike for Equality.
- 1980John Birges plants a bomb at Harvey’s Resort Hotel in Stateline, Nevada, US.
View the complete list of August 26 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yosi Piamenta, Naturi Naughton, Grand L. Bush, Loreen, Adore Delano, Dick Rivers, Jessica Cauffiel, Camilla Spira, Hideya Tawada, Michael Madsen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 26, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 26th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 26, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 238th day of 1975
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,942 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,314 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 539
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 4, 2007
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1948 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1995 (-194)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine Band (August 30, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1967 – Izumi Sakai, Japanese singer-songwriter (Zard) (d. 2007); March 27, 1987 – Polina Gagarina, Russian singer-songwriter and actress; December 18, 1973 – Neil Busch, American singer-songwriter and bass player (...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138