Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 239th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,808 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,936 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 5, 1993.
If a dog named Zee - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Byron Foulger
- 1939Edward Patten
- 1949Jeff Cook
- 1952Paul Reubens
- 1955Laura Fygi
- 1956Glen Matlock
- 1967Ogie Alcasid
- 1980Begüm Kütük
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1637Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore, English politician, 2nd Proprietor of Maryland (d. 1715)
- 1770Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German philosopher and academic (d. 1831)
- 1916Halet Çambel, Turkish fencer and archaeologist (d. 2014)
- 1926George Brecht, American-German chemist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1939Edward Patten, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gladys Knight & the Pips) (d. 2005)
- 1948John Mehler, American drummer (Love Song)
- 1969Reece Shearsmith, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Denise Lewis, English heptathlete
- 1977Deco, Brazilian-Portuguese footballer
- 1979Aaron Paul, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1593Pierre Barrière fails in his attempt to assassinate King Henry IV of France.
- 1689The Treaty of Nerchinsk is signed by Russia and the Qing Empire (Julian calendar).
- 1776Battle of Long Island: In what is now Brooklyn, New York, British forces under General William Howe defeat Americans under General George Washington.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: The city of Toulon revolts against the French Republic and admits the British and Spanish fleets to seize its port, leading to the Siege of Toulon by French Revolutionary forces.
- 1918Mexican Revolution: Battle of Ambos Nogales: U.S. Army forces skirmish against Mexican Carrancistas and their German advisors in the only battle of World War I fought on American soil.
- 1921The British install the son of Sharif Hussein bin Ali (leader of the Arab Revolt of 1916 against the Ottoman Empire) as King Faisal I of Iraq.
- 1922Greco-Turkish War: The Turkish army takes the Aegean city of Afyonkarahisar from the Kingdom of Greece.
- 1962The Mariner 2 unmanned space mission is launched to Venus by NASA.
- 2003Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in nearly 60,000 years, passing 34646418 mi distant.
- 2003The first six-party talks, involving South and North Korea, the United States, China, Japan and Russia, convene to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nipsey Russell, Kenny Baker, Allan Carr, Erin Karpluk, Donald Sinden, Demond Wilson, Little Eva, Ayumi Ishida, Alexandra Wentworth, John Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 27, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wooden Heart by Joe Dowell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1913 – Cyril Fletcher, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005); February 1, 1944 – Petru Popescu, Romanian-American director, producer, and author; April 1, 1976 – David Oyelowo, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,383