Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 239th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,374 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Byron Foulger
- 1938Tanju Okan
- 1939Edward Patten
- 1944Barbara Trentham
- 1944G.W. Bailey
- 1947Kirk Francis
- 1969Reece Shearsmith
- 1979Aaron Paul
- 1988Alexa PenaVega
- 1995Cainan Wiebe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1730Johann Georg Hamann, German philosopher and author (d. 1788)
- 1877Ernst Wetter, Swiss lawyer and politician, 48th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1963)
- 1878Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel, Russian general (d. 1928)
- 1906Ed Gein, American murderer (d. 1984)
- 1937Tommy Sands, American actor and singer
- 1950Charles Fleischer, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1956Glen Matlock, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Sex Pistols, Rich Kids, The Faces, and The International Swingers)
- 1962Adam Oates, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Ange Postecoglou, Greek-Australian footballer and coach
- 1992Ayame Goriki, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1172Henry the Young King and Margaret of France are crowned as junior king and queen of England.
- 1689The Treaty of Nerchinsk is signed by Russia and the Qing Empire (Julian calendar).
- 1810Napoleonic Wars: The French Navy defeats the British Royal Navy, preventing them from taking the harbour of Grand Port on Île de France.
- 1916The Kingdom of Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary, entering World War I as one of the Allied nations.
- 1921The British install the son of Sharif Hussein bin Ali (leader of the Arab Revolt of 1916 against the Ottoman Empire) as King Faisal I of Iraq.
- 1928The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- 1933The first Afrikaans Bible is introduced during a Bible Festival in Bloemfontein.
- 1975The Governor of Portuguese Timor abandons its capital, Dili, and flees to Atauro Island, leaving control to a rebel group.
- 1993The Rainbow Bridge, connecting Tokyo’s Shibaura and the island of Odaiba, is completed.
- 2003The first six-party talks, involving South and North Korea, the United States, China, Japan and Russia, convene to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel House, Sinéad Cusack, Susan Gritton, Samuel Fuller, Will Geer, Konstantin Kinchev, Ku Hye-sun, Daniel J. Travanti, Laura Wright, Joe E. Ross.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 27, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1941 – Otto Sander, German actor and director (d. 2013); February 18, 1992 – Logan Miller, American actor; March 9, 1975 – Chaske Spencer, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,102