Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 239th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Edward Patten
- 1948Sgt. Slaughter
- 1956Glen Matlock
- 1961Yolanda Adams
- 1962Vic Mignogna
- 1972The Great Khali
- 1973Cory Bowles
- 1979Aaron Paul
- 1980Kyle Lowder
- 1991Rikiya Otaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1877Ernst Wetter, Swiss lawyer and politician, 48th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1963)
- 1899Byron Foulger, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1942Daryl Dragon, American keyboard player and songwriter (Captain & Tennille)
- 1944Jan Bols, Dutch speed skater
- 1961Helmut Winklhofer, German footballer
- 1968Matthew Ridge, New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1970Pokwang, Filipino actress and singer
- 1971Aygül Özkan, German lawyer and politician
- 1971Ernest Faber, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1979Aaron Paul, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 410The sacking of Rome by the Visigoths ends after three days.
- 1832Black Hawk, leader of the Sauk tribe of Native Americans, surrenders to U.S. authorities, ending the Black Hawk War.
- 1922Greco-Turkish War: The Turkish army takes the Aegean city of Afyonkarahisar from the Kingdom of Greece.
- 1928The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- 1943World War II: Japanese forces evacuate New Georgia Island in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
- 1957Malaysia’s constitution comes into force.
- 1962The Mariner 2 unmanned space mission is launched to Venus by NASA.
- 1964South Vietnamese junta leader Nguyễn Khánh enters into a triumvirate power-sharing arrangement with rival generals Trần Thiện Khiêm and Dương Văn Minh, who had both been involved in plots to unseat Khánh.
- 1971An attempted coup d'état fails in the African nation of Chad. The Government of Chad accuses Egypt of playing a role in the attempt and breaks off diplomatic relations.
- 1982Turkish military diplomat Colonel Atilla Altıkat is shot and killed in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide claim responsibility, saying they are avenging the massacre of 1.5 million Armenians in the 1915 Armenian Genocide.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shlomo Artzi, Chris Rush, Ned Beatty, José Luis de Vilallonga, Dean Ween, Michael Pitt, Lita Ford, Katerina Yioulaki, Daniel Wu, Jeremy Sheffield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 27, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1940 – Ellen Travolta, American actress; October 3, 1976 – Seann William Scott, American actor and producer; April 22, 1982 – Cassidy Freeman, American actress, singer, and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165