Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1935 was a Wednesday and it was the 240th day of the year 1935. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,411 days or 28.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,058 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 1967.
If a dog named Lyah - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lyah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lyah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charles Boyer
- 1913Richard Tucker
- 1924Peggy Ryan
- 1929Ken Gampu
- 1961Deepak Tijori
- 1961Jennifer Coolidge
- 1962Craig Anton
- 1966Yoko Takahashi
- 1969Jack Black
- 1982Kelly Thiebaud
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1612Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn, Dutch linguist and scholar (d. 1653)
- 1932Andy Bathgate, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1933Patrick Kalilombe, Malawian bishop and theologian (d. 2012)
- 1940Roger Pingeon, French cyclist
- 1944Melvin Dummar, American forger of Howard Hughes estate
- 1952Jacques Chagnon, Canadian educator and politician
- 1954Ravi Kanbur, Indian-English economist and academic
- 1971Todd Eldredge, American figure skater and coach
- 1972Jay Witasick, American baseball player and coach
- 1981Matt Alrich, American lacrosse player
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RAIBOP? Check your answers here: Words with these letters RAIBOP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Turkish–Portuguese War (1538–57): Battle of Wofla: The Portuguese are scattered, their leader Christovão da Gama is captured and later executed.
- 1565Pedro Menéndez de Avilés sights land near St. Augustine, Florida and founds the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the continental United States.
- 1648Siege of Colchester ended when Royalists Forces surrender to the Parliamentary Forces after eleven weeks, during the English Civil War.
- 1810Battle of Grand Port: The French accept the surrender of a British Navy fleet.
- 1849After a month-long siege, Venice, which had declared itself independent as the Republic of San Marco, surrenders to Austria.
- 1859The Carrington event disrupts electrical telegraph services and causes aurora to shine so brightly that they are seen clearly over the Earth’s middle latitudes.
- 1898Caleb Bradham invents the carbonated soft drink that will later be called “Pepsi-Cola”.
- 1913Queen Wilhelmina opens the Peace Palace in The Hague.
- 1957U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond begins a filibuster to prevent the Senate from voting on Civil Rights Act of 1957; he stopped speaking 24 hours and 18 minutes later, the longest filibuster ever conducted by a single Senator.
- 1996Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales divorce.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monica Sims, Gabriele Tinti, Marcel Vanthilt, Axwell, Erika Yazawa, Mark Steel, Ron Glass, Kim Hyung-jun, Yūki Mihara, Michael Che.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1935.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1935 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1943. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 1935
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,058
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 1967
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1943 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1973 – Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor; June 3, 1976 – Enda Markey, Irish-Australian actor and producer; August 13, 1972 – Michael Sinterniklaas, French-American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884