Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 240th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,850 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charles Boyer
- 1940Ken Jenkins
- 1947Liza Wang
- 1952Guy Nadon
- 1957Rick Rossovich
- 1960Dinah Cancer
- 1960Emma Samms
- 1980Antony Hämäläinen
- 1981Jake Owen
- 1984Sarah Roemer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1840Alexander Cameron Sim, Scottish-Japanese pharmacist and businessman, founded Kobe Regatta & Athletic Club (d. 1900)
- 1898Charlie Grimm, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster (d. 1983)
- 1913Jack Dreyfus, American businessman, founded the Dreyfus Corporation (d. 2009)
- 1916Jack Vance, American author (d. 2013)
- 1921Fernando Fernán Gómez, Spanish actor, director, and playwright (d. 2007)
- 1931Roger Williams, English hepatologist and academic
- 1945Bob Segarini, American-Canadian singer-songwriter (The Wackers)
- 1949Hugh Cornwell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Stranglers)
- 1989Christina Von Eerie, American wrestler
- 1991Felicio Brown Forbes, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565Pedro Menéndez de Avilés sights land near St. Augustine, Florida and founds the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the continental United States.
- 1609Henry Hudson discovers Delaware Bay.
- 1619Election of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1861American Civil War: Union forces attack Cape Hatteras, North Carolina in the Battle of Hatteras Inlet Batteries which lasts for two days.
- 1862American Civil War: Second Battle of Bull Run, also known as the Battle of Second Manassas. The battle ends on August 30.
- 1879Cetshwayo, last king of the Zulus, is captured by the British.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1953Nippon Television broadcasts Japan’s first television show, including its first TV advertisement.
- 1990Iraq declares Kuwait to be its newest province.
- 1998Pakistan’s National Assembly passes a constitutional amendment to make the “Qur'an and Sunnah” the “supreme law” but the bill is defeated in the Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Faye, Filip Benko, Wayne Kemp, Françoise Dorléac, Colton Dixon, Camille Prats, Talia Shire, Jim J. Bullock, Nathan Carter, Gavin Campbell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 28, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 3, 1993 – Yurina Kumai, Japanese singer (Berryz Kobo and Guardians 4); July 31, 1956 – Ernie Dingo, Australian actor and television host; November 21, 1938 – Helen, Burmese-Indian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994