Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1968. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,587 days or 18.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 2000.
If a dog named Hendo - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hendo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hendo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Donald O'Connor
- 1929Roxie Roker
- 1940Ken Jenkins
- 1941Paul Plishka
- 1943Robert Greenwald
- 1956Luis Guzmán
- 1958Whip Hubley
- 1965Amanda Tapping
- 1975Yūko Gotō
- 1979Shaila Dúrcal
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1887August Kippasto, Estonian-Australian wrestler and poet (d. 1973)
- 1896Firaq Gorakhpuri, Indian author, poet, and critic (d. 1982)
- 1921Nancy Kulp, American actress and soldier (d. 1991)
- 1925Billy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1948Danny Seraphine, American drummer and producer (Chicago)
- 1948Vonda N. McIntyre, American author
- 1960Emma Samms, English actress
- 1962Paul Allen, English footballer
- 1969Jack Black, American actor, singer, guitarist, and producer (Tenacious D)
- 1991Samuel Larsen, American actor and singer
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miranda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475The Roman general Orestes forces western Roman Emperor Julius Nepos to flee his capital city, Ravenna.
- 1619Election of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1810Battle of Grand Port: The French accept the surrender of a British Navy fleet.
- 1859The Carrington event disrupts electrical telegraph services and causes aurora to shine so brightly that they are seen clearly over the Earth’s middle latitudes.
- 1861American Civil War: Union forces attack Cape Hatteras, North Carolina in the Battle of Hatteras Inlet Batteries which lasts for two days.
- 1909A group of mid-level Greek Army officers launches the Goudi coup, seeking wide-ranging reforms.
- 1917Ten Suffragettes are arrested while picketing the White House.
- 1931France and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of non-aggression.
- 1964The Philadelphia race riot begins.
- 1990An F5 tornado strikes the Illinois cities of Plainfield and Joliet, killing 29 people.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanyeria, George Newbern, Tatyana Ali, Elizabeth McGovern, Hiroya Matsumoto, Diane Neal, Don Gordon, Niels Arestrup, Evridiki, Arthur Rankin, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1968.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1968 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +219. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1944. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,587 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 669
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2000
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+219)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1944 (-186)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: People Got to Be Free by The Rascals (August 31, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1981 – Britney Spears, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; September 24, 1988 – Birgit Sarrap, Estonian singer; February 21, 1989 – Scout Taylor-Compton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035