Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,940 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943David Soul
- 1948Danny Seraphine
- 1960Dinah Cancer
- 1962David Fincher
- 1970Sherrié Austin
- 1973Kirby Morrow
- 1976Acel Bisa
- 1984Sarah Roemer
- 1986Sarah Christophers
- 2003Quvenzhané Wallis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1714Duke Anthony Ulrich of Brunswick (d. 1774)
- 1916Hélène Baillargeon, Canadian singer and actress (d. 1997)
- 1924Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, Ukrainian-American rabbi and author (d. 2014)
- 1953Ditmar Jakobs, German footballer
- 1959Brian Thompson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Dinah Cancer, American singer-songwriter (45 Grave and Dinah Cancer and the Grave Robbers)
- 1974Jen Kirkman, American comedian, actress, and screenwriter
- 1981Daniel Gygax, Swiss footballer
- 1982Karanvir Bohra, Indian actor
- 1989César Azpilicueta, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1640Second Bishop’s War: King Charles I’s English army loses to a Scottish Covenanter force at the Battle of Newburn.
- 1833The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 receives Royal Assent, abolishing slavery through most of the British Empire.
- 1867The United States takes possession of the (at this point unoccupied) Midway Atoll.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1917Ten Suffragettes are arrested while picketing the White House.
- 1924The Georgian opposition stages the August Uprising against the Soviet Union.
- 1943World War II: In Denmark, a general strike against the Nazi occupation starts.
- 1944World War II: Marseille and Toulon are liberated.
- 1957U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond begins a filibuster to prevent the Senate from voting on Civil Rights Act of 1957; he stopped speaking 24 hours and 18 minutes later, the longest filibuster ever conducted by a single Senator.
- 1998Second Congo War: Loyalist troops backed by Angolan and Zimbabwean forces repulse the RCD and Rwandan offensive on Kinshasa.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leon Bibb, Kristin Eubanks, Dudley Moore, Denholm Elliott, Tina Turner, Lisa Bonet, Darren Espanto, Diane Franklin, J. D. Souther, Tyler Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 28, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1981 – Jang Na-ra, South Korean singer and actress; March 4, 1903 – Dorothy Mackaill, English-American actress and singer (d. 1990); January 23, 1986 – Yukie Kawamura, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052