Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 240th day of the year 2005. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,769 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,923 days or 5.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 6, 2037.
If a dog named Cito - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Evadne Price
- 1924Peggy Ryan
- 1926Dixie Evans
- 1959Brian Thompson
- 1962Craig Anton
- 1965Amanda Tapping
- 1974Jen Kirkman
- 1980Antony Hämäläinen
- 1982Karanvir Bohra
- 1986Armie Hammer
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1612Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn, Dutch linguist and scholar (d. 1653)
- 1887August Kippasto, Estonian-Australian wrestler and poet (d. 1973)
- 1929István Kertész, Hungarian conductor (d. 1973)
- 1961Deepak Tijori, Indian actor and director
- 1964Kaj Leo Johannesen, Faroese footballer and politician, 12th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1970Rick Recht, American singer-songwriter
- 1976Acel Bisa, Filipino singer-songwriter (Moonstar88)
- 1981Kelly Misa, Filipino model and actress
- 1990Jane Randall, American model
- 1992Gabriela Drăgoi, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lola’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475The Roman general Orestes forces western Roman Emperor Julius Nepos to flee his capital city, Ravenna.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks occupy Belgrade.
- 1640Second Bishop’s War: King Charles I’s English army loses to a Scottish Covenanter force at the Battle of Newburn.
- 1879Cetshwayo, last king of the Zulus, is captured by the British.
- 1917Ten Suffragettes are arrested while picketing the White House.
- 1937Toyota Motors becomes an independent company.
- 1963Emily Hoffert and Janice Wylie are murdered in their Manhattan apartment, prompting the events that would lead to the passing of the Miranda Rights.
- 1990An F5 tornado strikes the Illinois cities of Plainfield and Joliet, killing 29 people.
- 1990Iraq declares Kuwait to be its newest province.
- 1998Second Congo War: Loyalist troops backed by Angolan and Zimbabwean forces repulse the RCD and Rwandan offensive on Kinshasa.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne de Casalis, Isaiah Mustafa, Jack Buchanan, Pablo Milanés, James Daly, Keiko Takahashi, Sidney Blackmer, Yim Jae-beom, Joel “JoJo” Hailey, Bryan Harvey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 2005.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 21, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1999. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,769 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,923 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2037
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 21, 1985 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1999 (-102)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (September 3, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1931 – Peter Gilmore, German-English actor (d. 2013); December 19, 1920 – Little Jimmy Dickens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); September 3, 1964 – Thomas Mikal Ford, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974