Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 240th day of the year 2005. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,395 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,798 days or 4.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 6, 2037.
If a dog named Smores - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smores will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Smores will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Evadne Price
- 1930Ben Gazzara
- 1941Paul Plishka
- 1960Emma Samms
- 1962David Fincher
- 1969Jason Priestley
- 1980Antony Hämäläinen
- 1981Jake Owen
- 1991Andreja Pejić
- 1992Sora Amamiya
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1910Morris Graves, American painter and academic (d. 2001)
- 1942Jorge Urosa, Venezuelan cardinal
- 1949Svetislav Pešić, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1952Jacques Chagnon, Canadian educator and politician
- 1957Greg Clark, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- 1967Dominic Lucero, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994)
- 1969Mary McCartney, English photographer and activist
- 1971Janet Evans, American swimmer
- 1982Kevin McNaughton, Scottish footballer
- 1986Jeff Green, American basketball player
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chris’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks occupy Belgrade.
- 1648Siege of Colchester ended when Royalists Forces surrender to the Parliamentary Forces after eleven weeks, during the English Civil War.
- 1789William Herschel discovers a new moon of Saturn: Enceladus.
- 1913Queen Wilhelmina opens the Peace Palace in The Hague.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1931France and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of non-aggression.
- 1964The Philadelphia race riot begins.
- 1968Riots in Chicago, Illinois, during the Democratic National Convention.
- 1979An IRA bomb explodes at the Grote Markt in Brussels.
- 1990An F5 tornado strikes the Illinois cities of Plainfield and Joliet, killing 29 people.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ta-Tanisha, A. M. Esmonde, Deadmau5, Steve Schirripa, Katrin Siska, Len Barry, Arthur Treacher, Michael Lerner, Laurent Voulzy, Yuri Shiratori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 2005.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 21, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1999. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,395 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,798 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 182
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2037
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 21, 1985 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1999 (-102)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (September 3, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1964 – Ian Ziering, American actor and producer; December 12, 1991 – Daniel Magder, Canadian actor; July 2, 1955 – Andrew Divoff, Venezuelan-American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005