Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1912. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,777 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,259 days or 36.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,347 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1944.
If a dog named Flor - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 531 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flor will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Flor will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1989Karol Castillo
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1862Maurice Maeterlinck, Belgian poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1898Preston Sturges, American director and producer (d. 1959)
- 1924Dinah Washington, American singer and pianist (d. 1963)
- 1935William Friedkin, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1939Jolán Kleiber-Kontsek, Hungarian discus thrower and shot putter
- 1953David Boaz American businessman and author
- 1962Lycia Naff, American actress, dancer, and journalist
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser, Scottish singer-songwriter (Cocteau Twins)
- 1969Lucero, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Joem Bascon, Filipino actor
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joseph’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shane West, Michael Monroe, Max George, Connie Hines, Iwan Rheon, Ben Elton, Axelle Red, Irene Handl, Helena Seger, Tamer El Said.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1912 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1932. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,777 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,347
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1944
- Age in dog years: 531 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1932 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1934 – Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; August 26, 1939 – Todor Kolev, Bulgarian actor and singer (d. 2013); April 23, 1961 – George Lopez, American comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876