Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 241st day of the year 1915. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,922 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,641 days or 34.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1947.
If a dog named Candi - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Candi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Candi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1956GG Allin
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh
- 1977John Hensley
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1981Dennis Oh
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1876Kim Koo, South Korean politician, 6th President of The Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea (d. 1949)
- 1901Aurèle Joliat, Canadian ice hockey player and referee (d. 1986)
- 1916George Montgomery, American actor, stuntman, director, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1924Dinah Washington, American singer and pianist (d. 1963)
- 1932Lakis Petropoulos, Greek footballer and manager (d. 1996)
- 1958Michael Jackson, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actor (The Jackson 5) (d. 2009)
- 1959Eddi Reader, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fairground Attraction)
- 1962Carl Banks, American football player and sportscaster
- 1964Zisis Tsekos, Greek footballer
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1910The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, becomes effective, officially starting the period of Japanese rule in Korea.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jorgie Porter, Irving Cummings, Mario Salieri, Jonny Craig, Terry Cummings, Tia Carrere, Ève Lavallière, Jaycee Chan, Hill Harper, Gretchen Franklin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1915.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1915 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 14, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1915
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,922 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,641 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,284
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1947
- Age in dog years: 511 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 14, 1911 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1944 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1981 – Angie Greenup, American comedian, actress, and television host; September 7, 1951 – Chrissie Hynde, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Pretenders and The Moors Murderers); December 23, 1920 – Birger Malmsten, Swedish actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849